AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

My NDC order shipped over nite last nite, now my OG's will stay on ice status forever... All i need now is some blk/reds, white/greys and OG Alts and my 13 collection is complete

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Rendawgz I'm lovvvvvvinnnnn your collection of 13's especially all your lows and wheats.

I gave my cuz my fresh DS pair of white/grey/carolina a few years ago on his visit cause his shoe game was terrrrrrible...I wish I still them in my collection.

I hope all my recent 13's hold up as well as my 05 breds, they're really durable and still look super fly other than natural toebox creasing a a bit of sole/mid seperation.(this after 5+ years of mostly casual use and a handful of indoor/outdoor basketball) The soles look like they have zero wear, other than the carbon fiber which has dulled.

again, sweeeeet pics!!!!
Thanks man, I really appreciate it, These have always been my favorite Jordans,(Xiii) like I said I wsh I had more than the 10 pair in my pics. I'd like the white/red highs, and some flints, But I cant complain. 05 Breds, I have worn them so much, and the still look amazing on the sole and the upper as well. The red suede is flawless still, just some toebox creasing. Appreciate the love, I wish you many pickups for the future

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Rendawgz I'm lovvvvvvinnnnn your collection of 13's especially all your lows and wheats.

I gave my cuz my fresh DS pair of white/grey/carolina a few years ago on his visit cause his shoe game was terrrrrrible...I wish I still them in my collection.

I hope all my recent 13's hold up as well as my 05 breds, they're really durable and still look super fly other than natural toebox creasing a a bit of sole/mid seperation.(this after 5+ years of mostly casual use and a handful of indoor/outdoor basketball) The soles look like they have zero wear, other than the carbon fiber which has dulled.

again, sweeeeet pics!!!!
Thanks man, I really appreciate it, These have always been my favorite Jordans,(Xiii) like I said I wsh I had more than the 10 pair in my pics. I'd like the white/red highs, and some flints, But I cant complain. 05 Breds, I have worn them so much, and the still look amazing on the sole and the upper as well. The red suede is flawless still, just some toebox creasing. Appreciate the love, I wish you many pickups for the future

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This is straight BS.

Beautiful shoe, but can't believe how Nike/JB is controlling the market with these restocks.

...AND STILL NO DISCOUNT FOR SWOOSH MEMBERS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why would this bother you unless you're reselling? Most new products have an initial stock and then subsequent restocks. Not everyone knows the day they drop and those people see the shoe in stores or on people's feet and hit the web/local spots lookin. At least this way they can pay retail and not crazy reseller prices.

Because it seems as if they have more than enough to go around. So if that is the case, why not let the employees and those fortunate enough to have a swoosh account
get them for the discount?

2 for the price of 1>>> 2 for the price of 2

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This is straight BS.

Beautiful shoe, but can't believe how Nike/JB is controlling the market with these restocks.

...AND STILL NO DISCOUNT FOR SWOOSH MEMBERS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why would this bother you unless you're reselling? Most new products have an initial stock and then subsequent restocks. Not everyone knows the day they drop and those people see the shoe in stores or on people's feet and hit the web/local spots lookin. At least this way they can pay retail and not crazy reseller prices.

Because it seems as if they have more than enough to go around. So if that is the case, why not let the employees and those fortunate enough to have a swoosh account

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Probably because you guys keep whining on message boards for Nike to see, and they realize a lot of you aren't even employees and are instead resellers.

And people with sigs saying $ for Swoosh account don't help.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Probably because you guys keep whining on message boards for Nike to see, and they realize a lot of you aren't even employees and are instead resellers.

And people with sigs saying $ for Swoosh account don't help.

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

nice to hear everyone seems to have gotten a pair that wanted one...i wish every release were like this
that would be great, I'm happy to see a release like this...

well not really because I fully intended on passing until memories started coming back once I saw them on release day
laugh.gif
I'm weak. Some minor imperfections for me(I REALLY wish they left the bottom the same but gold accents>grey cross so)
now if only we could get some better cushioning on some of these shoes and some softer leather, would be nice.

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

nice to hear everyone seems to have gotten a pair that wanted one...i wish every release were like this
that would be great, I'm happy to see a release like this...

well not really because I fully intended on passing until memories started coming back once I saw them on release day
laugh.gif
I'm weak. Some minor imperfections for me(I REALLY wish they left the bottom the same but gold accents>grey cross so)
now if only we could get some better cushioning on some of these shoes and some softer leather, would be nice.

^ QFT. Got my pairs from eastbay & ndc and overall it's a nice shoe. Only problem I had was that the pair from eastbay had silver paint in some of the dimples. No biggie, cleaned it right off. Man these 13s bring out some great high school memories.

^ QFT. Got my pairs from eastbay & ndc and overall it's a nice shoe. Only problem I had was that the pair from eastbay had silver paint in some of the dimples. No biggie, cleaned it right off. Man these 13s bring out some great high school memories.

Originally Posted by DayWrecker

^ QFT. Got my pairs from eastbay & ndc and overall it's a nice shoe. Only problem I had was that the pair from eastbay had silver paint in some of the dimples. No biggie, cleaned it right off. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man these 13s bring out some great high school memories.[/color]

yeah they do...I was a senior when these 1st came out...man I feel old!

Originally Posted by DayWrecker

^ QFT. Got my pairs from eastbay & ndc and overall it's a nice shoe. Only problem I had was that the pair from eastbay had silver paint in some of the dimples. No biggie, cleaned it right off. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man these 13s bring out some great high school memories.[/color]

yeah they do...I was a senior when these 1st came out...man I feel old!

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

^^When ALL you do is compare, you will NEVER be satisfied...thats goes for everything. Buy them or dont. Leave the past in the past

Oh really?  So since I'm doing a comparison this right away means I'll never be satisfied?
laugh.gif
  Explain to me how doing a comparison right away means I will never be satisfied.

"Leave the past in the past" is even more comical especially given the fact your TALKING ABOUT A PAIR OF SNEAKERS THAT ORIGINALLY RELEASED IN 1998!  If thats the case hop off the retro bandwagon and buy yourself some 2011's.    Seriously, if everyone adopted your way of thinking there would be no retro's, and  the newer generation or people that are unfamiliar with older releases would continuously pay more for an inferior product.  Now, if you choose to do so more power to you I made the comparison for people that actually care about quality and would prefer to know the difference between the OG and the retro if you don't care then keep it moving.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

^^When ALL you do is compare, you will NEVER be satisfied...thats goes for everything. Buy them or dont. Leave the past in the past

Oh really?  So since I'm doing a comparison this right away means I'll never be satisfied?
laugh.gif
  Explain to me how doing a comparison right away means I will never be satisfied.

"Leave the past in the past" is even more comical especially given the fact your TALKING ABOUT A PAIR OF SNEAKERS THAT ORIGINALLY RELEASED IN 1998!  If thats the case hop off the retro bandwagon and buy yourself some 2011's.    Seriously, if everyone adopted your way of thinking there would be no retro's, and  the newer generation or people that are unfamiliar with older releases would continuously pay more for an inferior product.  Now, if you choose to do so more power to you I made the comparison for people that actually care about quality and would prefer to know the difference between the OG and the retro if you don't care then keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom