AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by aphexacid

i just placed an order at Sneakerpost.com. The order process was sort of flakey, i paid with paypal, and you're supposed to click "go back to sneakerpost" link after you complete the paypal. I clicked the link, but it just went to a white screen.

In my account on sneakerpost, it shows the order was placed. i got a paypal payment sent email, but no email from sneakerpost about my order. hopefully this doesnt turn into a cluster FK.

I think i'll call them up tomorrow.

Is their inventory system accurate? I'll be annoyed if the order gets cancelled because it was actually out of stock.

Most everyone here have good luck with sneakerpost?

Sneakerpost is legit. I've gotten shoes from them before.

If their price was closer to retail I would've pulled the trigger and gotten these from them too.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

i just placed an order at Sneakerpost.com. The order process was sort of flakey, i paid with paypal, and you're supposed to click "go back to sneakerpost" link after you complete the paypal. I clicked the link, but it just went to a white screen.

In my account on sneakerpost, it shows the order was placed. i got a paypal payment sent email, but no email from sneakerpost about my order. hopefully this doesnt turn into a cluster FK.

I think i'll call them up tomorrow.

Is their inventory system accurate? I'll be annoyed if the order gets cancelled because it was actually out of stock.

Most everyone here have good luck with sneakerpost?

Sneakerpost is legit. I've gotten shoes from them before.

If their price was closer to retail I would've pulled the trigger and gotten these from them too.

Just copped from my connect retail no tax fmw,but I need two more pairs on release date.This is my second favorite XIII.

Just copped from my connect retail no tax fmw,but I need two more pairs on release date.This is my second favorite XIII.

one more week to go... saw these in person earlier this week.. i was like 8 when the OG's came out so i can't really compare quality but they're
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
regardless

one more week to go... saw these in person earlier this week.. i was like 8 when the OG's came out so i can't really compare quality but they're
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
regardless

Originally Posted by illdunkonu

just had a chance to pick up a pair of sz 12 from a connect, but wow, lots of glue stains on them...i hope i dont have to look thru ten pair to find a decent one...the left shoe was real bad, right one decent but damn...the worst ive seen as far as glue stains....oh well, we shall see...

Which is exactly why I strongly suggest people pick these up in person on RD & not order online.

just had a chance to pick up a pair of sz 12 from a connect, but wow, lots of glue stains on them...i hope i dont have to look thru ten pair to find a decent one...the left shoe was real bad, right one decent but damn...the worst ive seen as far as glue stains....oh well, we shall see...

Which is exactly why I strongly suggest people pick these up in person on RD & not order online.

Looking forward to these, b/c after these drop I can take a month off from all this shoe hype. Feb has been apesh*t. It'll be mid april before I'm on the hunt again.

Looking forward to these, b/c after these drop I can take a month off from all this shoe hype. Feb has been apesh*t. It'll be mid april before I'm on the hunt again.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

same here

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

same here

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

I would if I could, but that option isn't available to me anymore.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

I would if I could, but that option isn't available to me anymore.
ohwell.gif

Just copped mine today for retail. I just gave them a good once over and I don't see a single glue stain. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I'll put them up.

Back
Top Bottom