AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Tony906

sneaker has never been retroed this is how i feel 
laugh.gif

But yea I feel the same. Had the money set aside to cop these as soon as it was confirmed they were releasing

laugh.gif

But yea I feel the same. Had the money set aside to cop these as soon as it was confirmed they were releasing

Originally Posted by MTMAN

laugh.gif

haha me too! The 26th couldn't get here any faster though...

Originally Posted by MTMAN

laugh.gif

haha me too! The 26th couldn't get here any faster though...

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Just picked mine up. I am very pleased with mine... picked up for retail (was hopin for $150), but I guess my spot was sellin for $200.
I have no disappointments. Very good quality, thick tongue, good leather.

Dam thats crazy i payed retail at my spot $172 with tax included 

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Just picked mine up. I am very pleased with mine... picked up for retail (was hopin for $150), but I guess my spot was sellin for $200.
I have no disappointments. Very good quality, thick tongue, good leather.

Dam thats crazy i payed retail at my spot $172 with tax included 

I got my pair today. 171 out the door.

Im happy with them overall, but there is some glue that is visible on the shoe. Also the inside for some reason it seems like the insole is not glued down all the way, so when i walk i feel it move.

But whatever, ill get over it.

I got my pair today. 171 out the door.

Im happy with them overall, but there is some glue that is visible on the shoe. Also the inside for some reason it seems like the insole is not glued down all the way, so when i walk i feel it move.

But whatever, ill get over it.

Im tired of waiting. Anyone know of any legit spots to cop early in Houston? PM me. I Dont like coppin early cause of the B grade risk but I must admit Im kinda jelly of all these dudes coppin early and already got theirs. Anyone know anywhere besides premium goods in Houston. They be trippin on sellin early which is absurd cuz they are a mom & pop. But yea Im so serious. If anybody in Houston knows anything please feel free to share the love. I need these now!

Im tired of waiting. Anyone know of any legit spots to cop early in Houston? PM me. I Dont like coppin early cause of the B grade risk but I must admit Im kinda jelly of all these dudes coppin early and already got theirs. Anyone know anywhere besides premium goods in Houston. They be trippin on sellin early which is absurd cuz they are a mom & pop. But yea Im so serious. If anybody in Houston knows anything please feel free to share the love. I need these now!

Originally Posted by dhtowng

They come out next week so you should wait it out instead of paying higher than retail.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

They come out next week so you should wait it out instead of paying higher than retail.

More excited about these than CG's.

I love my Altitudes, & i know once i get these...I'm going to fall inlove.
roll.gif

More excited about these than CG's.

I love my Altitudes, & i know once i get these...I'm going to fall inlove.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by OG2345

Hey Jordan4XL....how do the playoffs fit??? True to size?

they fit just like the white/red 13's a lil big
If you wear size 8.5 they fit true to size because mine fit perfectly 

Guess I might just have to try them on before coppin'...I don't want to walk out without fitting them....like my shoes to fit good, not loose and not too tight and snug...just right. So guess I'm going to wait until RD...26th almost here...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by OG2345

Hey Jordan4XL....how do the playoffs fit??? True to size?

they fit just like the white/red 13's a lil big
If you wear size 8.5 they fit true to size because mine fit perfectly 

Guess I might just have to try them on before coppin'...I don't want to walk out without fitting them....like my shoes to fit good, not loose and not too tight and snug...just right. So guess I'm going to wait until RD...26th almost here...
pimp.gif

i just placed an order at Sneakerpost.com. The order process was sort of flakey, i paid with paypal, and you're supposed to click "go back to sneakerpost" link after you complete the paypal. I clicked the link, but it just went to a white screen.

In my account on sneakerpost, it shows the order was placed. i got a paypal payment sent email, but no email from sneakerpost about my order. hopefully this doesnt turn into a cluster FK.

I think i'll call them up tomorrow.

Is their inventory system accurate? I'll be annoyed if the order gets cancelled because it was actually out of stock.

Most everyone here have good luck with sneakerpost?

i just placed an order at Sneakerpost.com. The order process was sort of flakey, i paid with paypal, and you're supposed to click "go back to sneakerpost" link after you complete the paypal. I clicked the link, but it just went to a white screen.

In my account on sneakerpost, it shows the order was placed. i got a paypal payment sent email, but no email from sneakerpost about my order. hopefully this doesnt turn into a cluster FK.

I think i'll call them up tomorrow.

Is their inventory system accurate? I'll be annoyed if the order gets cancelled because it was actually out of stock.

Most everyone here have good luck with sneakerpost?

Back
Top Bottom