AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Just copped mine today for retail. I just gave them a good once over and I don't see a single glue stain. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I'll put them up.

I copped mines for $175.00. Shoutout to blackcatmj23 for accurately describing the fit of the XIII. I wear a 10 in everything, however, I decided to try a 9.5 and I went with the 9.5, because I got more lockdown fit. This colorway is smooth.

I copped mines for $175.00. Shoutout to blackcatmj23 for accurately describing the fit of the XIII. I wear a 10 in everything, however, I decided to try a 9.5 and I went with the 9.5, because I got more lockdown fit. This colorway is smooth.

Originally Posted by Kream84

I picked mine up today in chicago and they had no glue stains.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Im tired of waiting. Anyone know of any legit spots to cop early in Houston? PM me. I Dont like coppin early cause of the B grade risk but I must admit Im kinda jelly of all these dudes coppin early and already got theirs. Anyone know anywhere besides premium goods in Houston. They be trippin on sellin early which is absurd cuz they are a mom & pop. But yea Im so serious. If anybody in Houston knows anything please feel free to share the love. I need these now!
They come out next week so you should wait it out instead of paying higher than retail.
Lol, they ain't your normal Mom & Pop.  They have national recognition so it's not like they can just do whatever they hell they want under the table and no one find out.  Active Athlete is a diff story...

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Im tired of waiting. Anyone know of any legit spots to cop early in Houston? PM me. I Dont like coppin early cause of the B grade risk but I must admit Im kinda jelly of all these dudes coppin early and already got theirs. Anyone know anywhere besides premium goods in Houston. They be trippin on sellin early which is absurd cuz they are a mom & pop. But yea Im so serious. If anybody in Houston knows anything please feel free to share the love. I need these now!
They come out next week so you should wait it out instead of paying higher than retail.
Lol, they ain't your normal Mom & Pop.  They have national recognition so it's not like they can just do whatever they hell they want under the table and no one find out.  Active Athlete is a diff story...

Picked up my pair earlier today. One spot tried to charge me and my boy $190
laugh.gif
then say he can drop the price after a month
roll.gif
Went to another spot and searched through 3 pairs in my size and picked out the best one. $165 out the door.

Bonus pic.

Like everyone else said, please if you can go to the store and pick them up do that as opposed to ordering online. Even if you have to pay tax it will be worth it. People thought the paint job was sloppy on the white/varsity red 6s and they had to look through pairs for a decent one, but these take the cake easily. I saw white glue marks, clear glue marks, purplish/blue marks on the suede. I'm not even one to complain because I know with this much mass production every pair wont be perfect but damn JB, do something different.

Picked up my pair earlier today. One spot tried to charge me and my boy $190
laugh.gif
then say he can drop the price after a month
roll.gif
Went to another spot and searched through 3 pairs in my size and picked out the best one. $165 out the door.

Bonus pic.

Like everyone else said, please if you can go to the store and pick them up do that as opposed to ordering online. Even if you have to pay tax it will be worth it. People thought the paint job was sloppy on the white/varsity red 6s and they had to look through pairs for a decent one, but these take the cake easily. I saw white glue marks, clear glue marks, purplish/blue marks on the suede. I'm not even one to complain because I know with this much mass production every pair wont be perfect but damn JB, do something different.

These will be only only J's that I purchase besides the 11's this year. They are too nice
smokin.gif

These will be only only J's that I purchase besides the 11's this year. They are too nice
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom