Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I wished i didnt sleep on these, they grow hardbody on me
Where can i cop them for retail or close online?

those pics of the flints and the white-reds together 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Defiantly regret sleeping on these. I was at the mall when they released and my focus was on the altitudes.
I wasnt trying to spend money on these because I thought they would of been slept on and found on sale...
No I cant find for retail or under retail anywhere... pshh silly me.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Defiantly regret sleeping on these. I was at the mall when they released and my focus was on the altitudes.
I wasnt trying to spend money on these because I thought they would of been slept on and found on sale...

Same but i still got eBay
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I took my pair back Thursday to get the pre heat Brons after someone returned them...now Im looking for another pair again

Picked up these and the Altitudes with my discount.... def glad I got em both because they both look/feel great

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Same but i still got eBay
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

What did you pay though? over retail?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

why dont yall get your Footlocker or Finishline to stock locate them? cuz I seen these in plenty of stores this weekend

I actually came in this thread to share my story. A few pages back i told yall how i went wit my parents to order a pair from footaction as a christmas gift from them to me. they dont know much about shoes so i had to locate em n they said they would pay lol..was told it woulda been here 3-5 days which would have been a week before christmas. the week of christmas came n i decided to call....they said the shoes havnt even shipped out yet. i was HEATED but for some reason my mom had more fire than me so she took the phone n they told her that orders werent even supposed to be place due to popularity and that nationwide they was sold out but they was lookin at a store in texas to see if they had it. so they called multiple times and said they didnt pick up. mall was closed by cops due to the CG 11's madness. they said they would call back the next day n send a $50 gift card n maybe can send more dependin on the outcome. they called back the next day said that the store didnt have em n they seem to be sold out in my size nationwide but they could send the whte/reds n overnight em n i said no. they said go get my refund 
30t6p3b.gif
. i did and searched that same day n came across a size 10 which was also the only size on sneakerpost for $175 (ate my words sayin i wouldnt pay above retail). my dad gave me the refunded money n i paid rest. then i ordered and once my order shipped saw that they sold out the last size pair on the site(Pure LUCK) 
pimp.gif

i got off work today and found out they called and said they still was looking lol and that they may be able to accommodate us on the next release 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (White/Cement 3's for free [wishful thinking]{or discounted}

i thought free cuz they said they can do more than $50 last time we had spoken

reminder since this is from footaction i know they searched footaction nationwide. IDK if footlocker eastbay and champs was searched. i assume it was since they all the same and since the number i called was a footlocker number and the 2nd number was a eastbay number. FNL may do better at findin a pair

i thnk these were more limited than wat ppl thought cuz i been askin places about restocks n nobody had em yet

He might be telling the truth....I still saw them over the holidays FSR in FTL in Charleston & Columbia South Carolina

Just picked mine up for retail. My '05 Flints started to turn pink on the white parts of the lower sole. I have no clue how that happened, but I'm going to keep these 2010s in ziploc bags after wearing them.

i swore these would sit like everything else did in 2010, and I was wrong. I was hoping to get these on sale, looks like ill paying retail when i can find a pair

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

My FTL and FNL still have complete FSR's of these, not limited at all IMO

really? where u stay?
yeah where u at?

lol dudes in here straight up friggin lying. All for the attention.
30t6p3b.gif
Call the Champaign Finish Line/Footlocker
(217) 351-8042 (footlocker)

[font=arial, sans-serif](217) 398-5032 (finishline)[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Gottab-keep on my jock son, I appreciate it 
wink.gif

[/font]

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by thebeast23

My FTL and FNL still have complete FSR's of these, not limited at all IMO

really? where u stay?
yeah where u at?
lol dudes in here straight up friggin lying. All for the attention.
30t6p3b.gif
Call the Champaign Finish Line/Footlocker
(217) 351-8042 (footlocker)

[font=arial, sans-serif](217) 398-5032 (finishline)[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Gottab-keep on my jock son, I appreciate it 
wink.gif
[/font]
Why would you appreciate someone being on your jock? Are you gay? Keep wishing. And why wouldn't you just post those numbers/locations in the first place instead of trying to get responses and attention? Gettouttahere. lol

Back
Top Bottom