Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

My FTL and FNL still have complete FSR's of these, not limited at all IMO

really? where u stay?
yeah where u at?
lol dudes in here straight up friggin lying. All for the attention.
30t6p3b.gif
Call the Champaign Finish Line/Footlocker
(217) 351-8042 (footlocker)

[font=arial, sans-serif](217) 398-5032 (finishline)[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Gottab-keep on my jock son, I appreciate it 
wink.gif
[/font]
Why would you appreciate someone being on your jock? Are you gay? Keep wishing. And why wouldn't you just post those numbers/locations in the first place instead of trying to get responses and attention? Gettouttahere. lol

Naw im not are you? The way you stalk all my posts one would have to wonder. Im sorry mr mod, I didn't know I had to say the phone numbers when I wrote that. How about the 20 others who wrote that? Keep singling me out, kid. Im trying to get attention? LMAO that's a good one, everyone was saying how they're sold out and i said not by me, that's asking for attention alright. Smh

so many heads rockin these during the CG release/ they look dope/ i'm hoping they pop in the outlets then i'll scooped em and also white reds XIIIs

Finally have time to take some PICs. Don't really care about the 3M, as long as I got a new pair to wear that below retail.  
Damn, I almost bought the whole thing...lol...Damn but good job JB! 
img4847x.jpg

img4867e.jpg

img4871s.jpg

looks like a lot of ya'll regretting sleeping on these bad boys.. those were my exact sentiments in 05.. couldn't make the same mistake twice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Just copped these bad boys for 150 flat... I was lucky b/c I slept on RD
where ???

I copped off craigslist down here in miami... buddy really needed the $, he also had some cardinals for $100 (vnds). They looked real nice too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

alot of people be lying on nt lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
for real
30t6p3b.gif

They do. Like that dude that said his FTL and FNL had not sold out. I called the numbers he posted and those people said they sold out weeks ago. Bunch of attention w#0#)3# on NT.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

looks like a lot of ya'll regretting sleeping on these bad boys
exactly
laugh.gif

i just hope I dont regret not doubling up on white/reds. I will when the price is right

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

looks like a lot of ya'll regretting sleeping on these bad boys
exactly
laugh.gif

i just hope I dont regret not doubling up on white/reds. I will when the price is right
i dont feel bad for not doubling up.
i had 2 2010s and 1 2004/5 (i forget the year). got 1 for 101 and the other for 86 but felt like 3 was OD. sold 1 for retail so i was like
happy.gif

^ yea i still have a pair from 05 but theyre .5 too big and pretty beat up. so i had to double up this time around, fav. colorway of the XIIIs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

alot of people be lying on nt lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
for real
30t6p3b.gif

They do. Like that dude that said his FTL and FNL had not sold out. I called the numbers he posted and those people said they sold out weeks ago. Bunch of attention w#0#)3# on NT.
30t6p3b.gif

hahaha... word.

and smh at posting grinches on ya avi like your milk don't spoil... just because it's homogenized with live active cultures.

naw, but on a real note... they've got TONS of bugle boy jeans in stock at Sears in Brookstein Grove right now. Full size run (even them pleated joints)

for anyone who has the 2005 version of these, how much different is the fit?

are these slightly bigger than the 2005 version?

Back
Top Bottom