Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by TienMysterio469

Still With My 2005 Pair. Much Better Than 2010's. There's No 3M On The 2010 Pair.

indifferent.gif

People like you should be banned.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks! Glad you guys are enjoying it. I will try to throw the Playoffs into the mix within the next couple of days.

^^ those pictures are great!

I just got my pair from the fedex truck, I must say Im really impressed with jimmy jazz and jordan on this release... Had em at my door this morning at 11 after I bought at about 11 on saturday, good deal

as far as the kicks go, Its my first pair of 13's and they are soooo comfortable, almost as good as my IV's.... Quality on my pair is
pimp.gif
absolutely no glue stains, both covers on the hologram, both feet on the jordan lmao, no leather creases.... very good quality retro, the only thing I do wish it still had was the 3m, i think it really would of finished it off as its supposed to be...

only thing i noticed was that it appears that the right shoe has more leather on the toebox? It seems to be bigger almost? anyone else seeing this

i'm still looking for these anybody have any ideas on where to check?
Footlocker had a brief restock.
If i cant get the cool greys i'll get these just dont know where to look (outside of ebay)

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

i'm still looking for these anybody have any ideas on where to check?
Footlocker had a brief restock.
If i cant get the cool greys i'll get these just dont know where to look (outside of ebay)
jimmyjazz still has a couple sizes left.

since no one is posting images of them on feet (smh)

this is me at work right now
20101223003.jpg

they feel like pillows on my feet, i'm liking the fit on these. the laces are a bit annoying, they kink all over the place and are hard to do up tightly. I've worn jays since the start of the 90's but i've never had a xiii before. the tongues are much higher than i expected.

Sneakerhead still has FSR on these babies but a bit pricey though....189 dollars. Free shipping.
ohwell.gif

def glad i got these even without the "3m"
the shoe is amazing. i even picked up a track
jacket to go with! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom