Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ishmedude

229 shipped or 229 plus shipping?

nerd.gif
i would like to know where as well????

As far as special packaging is only for certain accounts and the general release will just be in jordan box
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

so special box and reg box same price??? the hell!!!???
thats what I said, but some dudes wanna act like Im whinin cuz I think the pair without the special box should be cheaper than the one with it
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

@YOUNGANAKIN, chill young padowan, cuz the allusion clearly went over your head. and regardless, smh at you for that reaction

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I am laughing my butt off at all of you who copped early for more than 200 bucks. I just got word that not only will they be widely available but I will be able to cop multiples for retail plus shipping! I love it! Rookies! This is a lesson. Just wait and don't buy into the hype beasts. Save your money. Someone is at home eating Ruth's Chris every night off of this early internet release crap. Really ya'll.....just be patient ext time man!
haha went there after my graduation
pimp.gif

not gonna lie, would be nice to have the special box since they're $175 or however much they are, but I don't plan on reselling them and I can'twalk around with the box and shoe inserts, so it's whatever as long as I can get my one pair lol...

Got my pair yesterday from Promo. HK to Oregon in less than a week. vacuum sealed too. Btw, it did not come with the special box. oh well, cant wait to trythese on the court.

This is getting very confusing.... people who copped early have reported receiving their Jams with both the special pkg and regular box ? ? ?

RD is questionable again from Blacc Friday to 23 December ? ? ?

QS but sizes all the way to infants ? ? ?

GR w/ regular box, QS w/ special pkg ? ? ?

I really wish we could get some SOLID answers cuz I'm not tryin to pay like $250 only to have them drop in the mall for $175 + tax a month or two later....

I have plenty of patience and no problem waiting, I just need some CONFIRMED info

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

This is getting very confusing.... people who copped early have reported receiving their Jams with both the special pkg and regular box ? ? ?

I really wish we could get some SOLID answers cuz I'm not tryin to pay like $250 only to have them drop in the mall for $175 + tax a month or two later....

I have plenty of patience and no problem waiting, I just need some CONFIRMED info

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Release Date: December 23

Type of Release: General

Special Box or not: Unconfirmed

I have the Spacejam 09 and they are very comfortable compare to cdp it doesnt kill the pinky toe on your foot i cant even wear my cdp for more than a few hours
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Release Date: December 23

Type of Release: General

Special Box or not: Unconfirmed

when i called nike they said it would be a general release and going to release on nikestore.com i think these will be widely release i have 1 pair i plan toget another
pimp.gif

This is great news....easy 2 pairs...no need to camp..just gotta show up early. I have my couple spots at the mall where not many people go to. Nike is doingus a solid on this release. So it is much appreciated.

SMURFDAVID - THANKS ALOT MAN. I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE CDP'S IT TORE MY PINKY TOE UP! THAT ANSWERS MY QUESTION EASILY. IM GETTING AT LEAST 2 OFTHESE

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

the quickstrike accounts as stores will get special boxing and the general release to all stores with have just plain jordan box with tag

I don't think so.

Originally Posted by micheal623

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

the quickstrike accounts as stores will get special boxing and the general release to all stores with have just plain jordan box with tag

I don't think so.

Thats what i was told by some stores it probbly wasnt true i dont really care about the box but yeah to people about fitting glad i could help their are alittle narrow in front so go .5 size up but these are really comfy i was really suprise
tongue.gif

I can't wait for the release. Happy to hear these will be general release. I'm going to get my little girl a couple of pairs.

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

I can't wait for the release. Happy to hear these will be general release. I'm going to get my little girl a couple of pairs.

Yep you can tell by all the restocks of all the sites selling early their will be a lot but im happy with my 1st pair

These shouldn't be hard to get. They won't be sitting in shelves the next day, but you should be able to get a pair if you want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom