Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

i wait for the release day
As will I.

I have never bought any shoes before release day, and to hell if I'm gonna buy them to flaunt them because other people don't have them. Kids.
laugh.gif

LOL.

Stupid complaints over an insignificant smudge. LOL
whatev, To each his own. You take a risk when you order early.

Anyways, just wait a month before release and all these sellers will be forced to sell for $200 plus shipping. Just wait.

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

lmao rape response for a lil mark on the sole? get outta here...it aint even all that serious dude...its probably not his fault

thats like nikestore sending you a pair with low patent cut and you want an exchange or something lol
then again, you're commenting on the 'seriousness' of someone else's satisfaction (or lack thereof) with their purchase.

fact of the matter is, the shoes photographed in the seller's ebay auction were NOT the shoes i received. it looks like they were handled with dirty hands or somethin? idk...
they probably smell like China too huh?

indifferent.gif
an oversized emoticon in replacement of undersized self-esteem?

and 'they prob smell like china too'... %%%?

laugh.gif

with all due respect, my complaint with the shoes i purchased is exactly that:

my complaint [with an emphasis on the issue being mine (i.e. absent of you)].

i'm unsure of why you care.
laugh.gif

do you fam

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

YoungAnakin.....

Spoiler [+]

f3dhjr.gif

but that wasn't funny...

and your delivery was awkward (who are you dude?).

Imma be 100 with you.

Okay, you got a little smudge.

then you go on niketalk heated saying

"OMG! I GOT A LITTLE SMUDGE! I BETTER GET MY REFUND!!!!!!"

Dude, we just dont care if you have a smudge.

We already knew some of these would have something wrong with them.

You act like its a big deal.

We never asked you what your gonna do with the guy who sold you those.

Hell, we never asked you to even tell us you have a smudge on the XI.

No flame or anything, im just ending this right here.

theres alot of crying everybody chill out & just wait till the release date im pretty sure they will be enough for everybody if ther a gr

Stillll waiting for RD.... with '00 Space Jams in the arsenal there's certainly no need to beast over these '09s other than to try and cop on RD

but thats just me
ohwell.gif

i got mine in the mail today from VMV, i was comparing them to the CDP XI for at least a good hour. I studied them like if they were a brand new car.
roll.gif
.All in all not too bad.

Originally Posted by nice siopaos

i got mine in the mail today from VMV, i was comparing them to the CDP XI for at least a good hour. I studied them like if they were a brand new car.
roll.gif
. All in all not too bad.
post pics

i love/ like mine. i received mine from promo and they had i smugde on the right pair. just gonna clean them as good as i can and wear them.
to those who asked to me they fit true to size. i wear a size 11.5 but i got a 12 cause of the comments of people saying the cdp were really
tight. anyway there is some room in my shoes. im gonna rock these and probadly buy 2 more pair and my little girl a pair come release day.
Also they are so icey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I did it took about 1 week from footalog

Alright cool. How long did it take for them to give you a tracking number? I ordered my pair last night.

it took a few days to get tracking number but i heard people who didnt get tracking numbers right away and then the shoes showed up

It looks like rmkstore.com restock they have most sizes and its either 229.99 or 239.99 depends on size all the way up to 11.5 cheapest ive seen online

their date are oppsite it looks like 10/13/2009 but they have 13/10/2009 they always do that is should ship on 10/13/2009

So wats the deal wit the whole box thing for the actual release date? I mean the shoes are what are important but I can't lie the whole special box was anice addition..ne info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom