Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the quickstrike accounts as stores will get special boxing and the general release to all stores with have just plain jordan box with tag

A question I asked last night but didn't seem to get answered.

I been out of the shoe game for a while, since the 21s came out. I was just curious, why is it that there are so many of these being sold before the releasedate? I mean I know there are those who get them early, but it seems like there is a good quantity of them already out there when the release date is still 3months away. Has this been a common occurrence recently, being able to pay a little more to get them early?

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

YoungAnakin.....

Spoiler [+]

f3dhjr.gif

but that wasn't funny...

and your delivery was awkward (who are you dude?).

Imma be 100 with you.

Okay, you got a little smudge.

then you go on niketalk heated saying

"OMG! I GOT A LITTLE SMUDGE! I BETTER GET MY REFUND!!!!!!"

Dude, we just dont care if you have a smudge.

We already knew some of these would have something wrong with them.

You act like its a big deal.

We never asked you what your gonna do with the guy who sold you those.

Hell, we never asked you to even tell us you have a smudge on the XI.

No flame or anything, im just ending this right here.

'ending this right here?' dude, are we breaking up?

and i love your liberal use of the term 'we' (who? you and someone else? lol).

and p.s., you're on a message board (unsolicited posts and responses are custom here) in a topic entitled 'Air Jordan XI Space Jam'. it would be asafe assumption to find air jordan xi space jam-related posts in this thread. i bought a pair and posted my own dissatisfaction with my purchase. don'tlike it? think it was stupid? not a big deal to you?

I DON'T CARE.

for future reference: there's this cool function on the right of your web browser which utilizes arrows pointing up and down and a scroll bar. it allowsyou skip over things that might not interest you on the webpage you're viewing.

and relax with the hyperbole. it makes you sound desperate.

chill guys..lets get back to the topic. where were we? oh the space jam 09...what a nice shoes!
smile.gif

I hate the way these were re-retro'd but I like coming in here to see what people have to say about them. The petty bickering will get this thread closed.Please halt. kthxbye.

Footalog or Promo-shoes...... I guess its time to pull the trigger...lol.... which one you guys think?

Originally Posted by jumpersgalore

^^^ you are lucky that he is giving you a full refund. then again like peeps say, that's what happens when you buy early
i doubt he said this to the seller like he was talking about on here

"i will DEFLOWER and PILLAGE this seller's feedback if he doesn't comply with my resolutions ($314 refund or a clean pair)."

because i know if one of my buyers ever came at me like that i would tell them to kick rocks, leave whatever they want and let their opinion looklike that of a salty hater compared to the rest of my perfect feedback. if they came at me correctly i would try and resolve the situation but if they hadthat demmanding threatening attitude i wouldn't do diddily poo for them.

i don't blame you for wanting another pair but everyone isn't always going to comply with your demmanding attitude. potentially ruining someonesfeedback over something minimal like that is a childish and petty move.

waldoaz wrote:
waldoaz wrote:
Finally got around to taking pics of of the shoes.
Here are some more pics for you guys that still are on the wall about them.
They are by far way better quality then the CDP 11's.

Shirts are the first samples sent to me from Bobby Fresh for pics and are available at Flipjays.com and Lacesnsoles.com
grin.gif

use coupon code "FRESH" at lacesnsoles.com for $5 off your tee plus it is free shipping for US customers.

G'z! That shirt is horrible! I didnt know dudes were still on this tip... These will definitely be copped though. My first Jordan purchase since 11LEs.

even though I'm done collecting, i really need a pair of Space Jams in my life.. owned concords and breds, but not the jams yet..

Think itz bout time I Cop my first pair J's. Think these will be that first pair....hopefully.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I been out of the shoe game for a while, since the 21s came out. I was just curious, why is it that there are so many of these being sold before the release date? I mean I know there are those who get them early, but it seems like there is a good quantity of them already out there when the release date is still 3 months away. Has this been a common occurrence recently, being able to pay a little more to get them early?
the shoe's are stolen from factory's, and it's been going on for year's

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I been out of the shoe game for a while, since the 21s came out. I was just curious, why is it that there are so many of these being sold before the release date? I mean I know there are those who get them early, but it seems like there is a good quantity of them already out there when the release date is still 3 months away. Has this been a common occurrence recently, being able to pay a little more to get them early?
the shoe's are stolen from factory's, and it's been going on for year's
The Chinese, Taiwanese are hustlers, getting in there and stealing inventory.
laugh.gif

. . . . I think I'll wait and pay $175 + tax . . . . or hope for my plug's 30% off from the spot . . . . but I'm pretty much done paying overretail for Jordans and DEFINITELY over getting releases early....

smokin.gif

I'm cool cuz . . . .

I really hope I can score the Special box with the blue inserts. Since I am almost positive that I will NOT be wearing my pair, the special box for them tochill in would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom