Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ijapino

Looks like the shoes coming from SDS are turning out pretty good. Also cool that Jay sent out some zoom insoles with 'em...He should send some of these shirts out:

27391101_z.jpg

Hopefully we can clear the air on this whole clear/opaque toe cap debate soon. I'm not entirely convinced that one is more legit than the other. I'm guessing different factories are making them different. So far, the only thing that I've seen in this entire post that has be questioning the authenticity of certain pairs in the flexible carbon fiber.

laugh.gif
Idk what I would do if an NT'er got a pair and this shirt was at the bottom of the box, along with this hat...

1ba258fe12b713a3981f306d0aaf419998c9b69.jpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i know i should know this but are zoom insoles for and why are they needed or being sent with the early concord's ?

Jay from SDS sent them as a "free gift".

Originally Posted by ijapino

i know i should know this but are zoom insoles for and why are they needed or being sent with the early concord's ?

Jay from SDS sent them as a "free gift".
but what do they do and whats the difference with the insoles in side the shoe 
are they jordan/nike insoles ?

the zoom air insoles jay sent to the people who paid 245 are the same type of insoles from flightposites that had zoom in the insole full length, not in the midsole.... they are authentic nike insoles but are not made for the jordan xi, he just sent them as a bonus gift, u can put them in any shoe you want.....

I was talking to someone who works for Nike today......says stuff like Randys xi shoes or aj4 blk cement promo or the aj13 ray allen promo extras are all real nike parts. The suppliers who Nike orders parts and materials from produce extra materials and they are assembled in non nike factories by non nike workers, but all the materials are real for the most part. There is nothing Nike can do because they dont produce the actual materials the shoes are made from, they source them from other companies. So if Nike orders 500k patent leather rands, there is nothing they can do to stop them from producing 700k of them. Said the reason Randy has the clear toe is because they used a different adhesive to attach the sole to the midsole than the regular nike factories used

Says stuff like SDS or promo shoes xi or any other legit early release is just most likely straight stolen by the factory workers directly off the productoin line and sold to resellers

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

the zoom air insoles jay sent to the people who paid 245 are the same type of insoles from flightposites that had zoom in the insole full length, not in the midsole.... they are authentic nike insoles but are not made for the jordan xi, he just sent them as a bonus gift, u can put them in any shoe you want.....

I was talking to someone who works for Nike today......says stuff like Randys xi shoes or aj4 blk cement promo or the aj13 ray allen promo extras are all real nike parts. The suppliers who Nike orders parts and materials from produce extra materials and they are assembled in non nike factories by non nike workers, but all the materials are real for the most part. There is nothing Nike can do because they dont produce the actual materials the shoes are made from, they source them from other companies. So if Nike orders 500k patent leather rands, there is nothing they can do to stop them from producing 700k of them. Said the reason Randy has the clear toe is because they used a different adhesive to attach the sole to the midsole than the regular nike factories used

Says stuff like SDS or promo shoes xi or any other legit early release is just most likely straight stolen by the factory workers directly off the productoin line and sold to resellers
good info les

Great info

After the 9999999 on the size tag was mentioned. I checked my right shoe and the tag doesn't have the 9999999...

You guys need to wear the shoe, as soon as you get a chance. I wore them yesterday for a few hours, oh man, it was comfortable.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

160, you dont know what a zoom air bag is lol?
nope
as much as i collect shoes i dont pay attention to all the gimmicky b.s.
since when are insoles gimmicks? I use aftermarket insoles for all of my kicks. I'll wear a pair for my running shoes and use another couple that I switch out on my kick collection. I don't see the point in wearing the stock insoles from any Nike/JB shoe when you can add something that makes your shoes 2x as comfortable and preserves the originals so you can get more money when you go to trade/sell them.
Also: a good pair of insoles usually provides not only a more comfortable fit, but a truer fit that results in less creasing. I've noticed even without decreasers, my insoles have made my sneakers go more wears than most others on here say they get out of their shoes before creasing (and in some cases not creasing at all after dozens of wears).

My dad was telling the same thing. Except there is no such thing as Nike factories or workers. Randys pairs are very early productions. It was explained to me that xi's have not been in production in a year. To get the machines configured and calibrated takes a lot tweeking. They will make some look at them. Tighten a bolt here and there. 

Makes perfect sense BigL, I don't get it, does AR know people will be double checking and triple checking their shoes?

Got mine from air randy 2day and they r not too bad...B grade definently...I'm in the midst of doin the pic takin...btw my jumpman don't look like noob/alfalfa/pacman but it does look like the african dude from 'The Air Up There' lol

I love how I still never got my tracking from jay when he said he will shipp them yesterday H.K time.This dude lied to my so many times its not even funny. Never will he get.around 2k cash from me again, or from people I know...

so everybody that ordered when it was 245 is getting the insole?? hopefully they come with mine too then. they better.

Originally Posted by Freeze

so everybody that ordered when it was 245 is getting the insole?? hopefully they come with mine too then. they better.
meh the insole is nothing special at all. you cant really even use them. atleast i didnt like it when i tried them in my kobe V's. they are better suited in the midsole where they belong.

dalyte1:

even though the other size tag doesn't say 999999999, the entire tag/spacing is off to me.

example: your 10.5 looks like 10 . 5 on your tag.

Originally Posted by Freeze

When i ordered, it was 245, so hopefully they are included. x2

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

I love how I still never got my tracking from jay when he said he will shipp them yesterday H.K time.This dude lied to my so many times its not even funny. Never will he get.around 2k cash from me again, or from people I know...

Same here, I've ordered since 8/5 and all he gave me is BS after BS, sometime say 2 days, sometime say 3-6 hours...on and on, and still the number aint working!!! If he is honest with me and just tell me whats going on instead of keep me in the dark, I'll wait no problem. anyway, I will give him one more day then will file a paypal claim agaist him, its to a point that I don't even care anymore. I've been patient the whole time and never even file a claim... but enough is enough. 

he said earlier that in 12 hours they all should work. he even said that the EMS agent had taken them and will update as soon as EMS scans them.

take it how you want but thats what he told me when i asked him why some peoples tracking wasnt working.

Back
Top Bottom