Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

One of my all time favorite js.
Only a few people at my spot but that's fine with me.
I'm not a hypebeast I buy what I like.
I still rock my pair From the last time they dropped and if they
Hit outlets,Ill cop a 3rd pair.

pimp.gif
I don't care about paying full price for kicks I really like

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Since they're selling terribly, hopefully they'll put a Swoosh discount in the coming days.

Who said they were selling poorly??? They did pretty well where im at, they are doing a lot better than the taxi lows that released earlier in the year

I'm referring to them selling poorly on NDC, full size run still.Same thing happened with the Cardinals and after a couple days they gave us the dizzy.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Since they're selling terribly, hopefully they'll put a Swoosh discount in the coming days.

Who said they were selling poorly??? They did pretty well where im at, they are doing a lot better than the taxi lows that released earlier in the year

I'm referring to them selling poorly on NDC, full size run still.Same thing happened with the Cardinals and after a couple days they gave us the dizzy.

got my pair today could have waited but oh well...

guy at finishline kept telling me these are selling real good and that in a couple days they will sell out lol im like i think i will wait because there are still all over the net with fsr and he just oooh lol

so i went to hoh and got them there instead
smile.gif

i hope these dont squeek right away
ohwell.gif

got my pair today could have waited but oh well...

guy at finishline kept telling me these are selling real good and that in a couple days they will sell out lol im like i think i will wait because there are still all over the net with fsr and he just oooh lol

so i went to hoh and got them there instead
smile.gif

i hope these dont squeek right away
ohwell.gif

I want to pick these up today, but I dont think they will let me use my Winners Circle $20 off coupon at Finishline. The site says it Excludes Jordan Brand.

I want to pick these up today, but I dont think they will let me use my Winners Circle $20 off coupon at Finishline. The site says it Excludes Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if you guys dont want to pay tax

buy from mom and pop stores

that how it works in nyc

but these crappy owned stores have there own tax by charging more on the box price

This.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if you guys dont want to pay tax

buy from mom and pop stores

that how it works in nyc

but these crappy owned stores have there own tax by charging more on the box price

This.

Since people don't normally talk about changes or improvements they like in new retros up here....

One thing I like is the back of the tongue being red instead of black. I think that's a nice look with shorts. Thankfully the tongue isn't that short.

Also I think I like the elephant print being black, because it's almost like an in between of the OG's and 2003's

Since people don't normally talk about changes or improvements they like in new retros up here....

One thing I like is the back of the tongue being red instead of black. I think that's a nice look with shorts. Thankfully the tongue isn't that short.

Also I think I like the elephant print being black, because it's almost like an in between of the OG's and 2003's

I copped my pair earlier today, but I went to FTL first, and the did not have them in stock, and the salesman confirmed what one of the other members said that these are a limited GR. I then went home and placed my order through Finishline.com for an instore pick up, and the saleslady there told me that only 3 stores in there district received them, but she was also somewhat upset that I did not just come into the store and purchase them instead of buying them online so she could receive the commission.

I copped my pair earlier today, but I went to FTL first, and the did not have them in stock, and the salesman confirmed what one of the other members said that these are a limited GR. I then went home and placed my order through Finishline.com for an instore pick up, and the saleslady there told me that only 3 stores in there district received them, but she was also somewhat upset that I did not just come into the store and purchase them instead of buying them online so she could receive the commission.

Originally Posted by knowledge10

you should have told her 
2i1kzee.jpg

shes crying about making 35 cents on a $120.00 pair of shoes 
laugh.gif

i hate giving commission to people at champs/footlocker unless i know them and they did something for me before 

Originally Posted by knowledge10

you should have told her 
2i1kzee.jpg

shes crying about making 35 cents on a $120.00 pair of shoes 
laugh.gif

i hate giving commission to people at champs/footlocker unless i know them and they did something for me before 

Went to my mall in jersey. At around 2:30. Went to champs to see if i could convince them to let me use a coupon, no dice. Then went to House of Hoops footlocker and looked through 3 pairs to see which ones i liked. A lot of glue stains on some pairs but i got my pair. I wanna double up but hopefully theyll be around in a week or so so i could use a coupon or something. Idk how people are letting these pass, i been waiting to see these come back around for a long time. Congratz to everyone who excitedly got a pair today. Great shoe.

Went to my mall in jersey. At around 2:30. Went to champs to see if i could convince them to let me use a coupon, no dice. Then went to House of Hoops footlocker and looked through 3 pairs to see which ones i liked. A lot of glue stains on some pairs but i got my pair. I wanna double up but hopefully theyll be around in a week or so so i could use a coupon or something. Idk how people are letting these pass, i been waiting to see these come back around for a long time. Congratz to everyone who excitedly got a pair today. Great shoe.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Did you go to Cherry Hill HOH?  And if you did, did they have the Hyperfuse 2011 PEs?

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Did you go to Cherry Hill HOH?  And if you did, did they have the Hyperfuse 2011 PEs?

question: are the XI lows being released in Europe or not
Today i checked some German online shops which always sell Jordans
but they were not on their page and at our local FL store
they cannot be ordered yet though the item is already in their
computers with the retail of 119 €.

question: are the XI lows being released in Europe or not
Today i checked some German online shops which always sell Jordans
but they were not on their page and at our local FL store
they cannot be ordered yet though the item is already in their
computers with the retail of 119 €.

Back
Top Bottom