Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Im antsy and kinda want to go grab some from the mall now... but i guess i could wait a couple hours and my lazy self could head there later. Dont think these will sell out

Im antsy and kinda want to go grab some from the mall now... but i guess i could wait a couple hours and my lazy self could head there later. Dont think these will sell out

roll.gif
Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

That "box" that Eastbay ships in is like 1mm thin, like the thickness of a Wheat Thin.

laugh.gif

That "box" that Eastbay ships in is like 1mm thin, like the thickness of a Wheat Thin.

laugh.gif

I am totally shocked that you didnt come in here to say you picked these up off swoosh for a dollar and some change........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea, usually JB releases get double boxed(a lot thicker than 1mm).........while nike releases get the bag treatment.

laugh.gif

I am totally shocked that you didnt come in here to say you picked these up off swoosh for a dollar and some change........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea, usually JB releases get double boxed(a lot thicker than 1mm).........while nike releases get the bag treatment.

these are extremely limited in my area..stores that get heat didn't even get them in...only 2 stores and they were all scattered sz none of which were my sz..these are the first pair of jordans I owned and couldn't cop..I kno there all over the net but I have VIP gift cards and u can't use the online..and swoosh shyted on us...as usual

these are extremely limited in my area..stores that get heat didn't even get them in...only 2 stores and they were all scattered sz none of which were my sz..these are the first pair of jordans I owned and couldn't cop..I kno there all over the net but I have VIP gift cards and u can't use the online..and swoosh shyted on us...as usual

First to get in at HOH Serramonte...no lines, no nothin'... bought me a pair and one for my brother in law.... I'm good!

First to get in at HOH Serramonte...no lines, no nothin'... bought me a pair and one for my brother in law.... I'm good!

Since they're selling terribly, hopefully they'll put a Swoosh discount in the coming days.

Who said they were selling poorly??? They did pretty well where im at, they are doing a lot better than the taxi lows that released earlier in the year

Since they're selling terribly, hopefully they'll put a Swoosh discount in the coming days.

Who said they were selling poorly??? They did pretty well where im at, they are doing a lot better than the taxi lows that released earlier in the year

These gonna be online at least till the white/blacks drop next month. I will triple up after those drops thanks to all ya screaming pass.

These gonna be online at least till the white/blacks drop next month. I will triple up after those drops thanks to all ya screaming pass.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

One of my all time favorite js.
Only a few people at my spot but that's fine with me.
I'm not a hypebeast I buy what I like.
I still rock my pair From the last time they dropped and if they
Hit outlets,Ill cop a 3rd pair.

pimp.gif
I don't care about paying full price for kicks I really like

Back
Top Bottom