Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

ANy1 have info on the SJ DUNKS?? where will they release when??? these are sitting regardless im not copping even outlet price any1 no bout the sj dunks though?>

surprised to see many sizes available on eastbay... possibility it will be at the mall FSR later today since I did not see the usual spots open when I was driving home at 8am

surprised to see many sizes available on eastbay... possibility it will be at the mall FSR later today since I did not see the usual spots open when I was driving home at 8am

One of my all time favorite js.Only a few people at my spot but that's fine with me.I'm not a hypebeast I buy what I like.I still rock my pair From the last time they dropped and if theyHit outlets,Ill cop a 3rd pair.

One of my all time favorite js.Only a few people at my spot but that's fine with me.I'm not a hypebeast I buy what I like.I still rock my pair From the last time they dropped and if theyHit outlets,Ill cop a 3rd pair.

Got kicked out of the mall this morning because footaction didn't tell security they were opening early
laugh.gif
side just called me and said he got in an argument with security told me to come back and he'll give me a gift card
pimp.gif
, now I'm driving back up there to get em

Got kicked out of the mall this morning because footaction didn't tell security they were opening early
laugh.gif
side just called me and said he got in an argument with security told me to come back and he'll give me a gift card
pimp.gif
, now I'm driving back up there to get em

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

ANy1 have info on the SJ DUNKS?? where will they release when??? these are sitting regardless im not copping even outlet price any1 no bout the sj dunks though?>

There is a thread about these in the Retro section...

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

There is a thread about these in the Retro section...

The fact that there is still a FSR on NDC means that these joint should be popping up in your local outlets in about 3 days or so.
laugh.gif

The fact that there is still a FSR on NDC means that these joint should be popping up in your local outlets in about 3 days or so.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom