Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Man, these are looking nice!!! Love the OGs but the retros are great too.

My brother's (02) pair is still holding up and I rocked those a dozen times. Gonna need a fresh pair for me though.

Man, these are looking nice!!! Love the OGs but the retros are great too.

My brother's (02) pair is still holding up and I rocked those a dozen times. Gonna need a fresh pair for me though.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm good with my pair. Like what most of you NikeTalkers say on the Buy and sell forums, these are VNDS

5333954227_00a5d5d399_z.jpg
laugh.gif

I love that you beat these to death. true baller/sneakerhead! if only I can find my OG cherry 12s. LOL
what are these 'cherry' 12s you speak of sir? i don't think i'm familiar with that colorway.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm good with my pair. Like what most of you NikeTalkers say on the Buy and sell forums, these are VNDS

5333954227_00a5d5d399_z.jpg
laugh.gif

I love that you beat these to death. true baller/sneakerhead! if only I can find my OG cherry 12s. LOL
what are these 'cherry' 12s you speak of sir? i don't think i'm familiar with that colorway.

Originally Posted by AEA18

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-8.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-7.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-6.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-5.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-4.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-2.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-1.jpg

great, another sneaker i dont need to buy since i had da identical one at my house collecting dust DS.....

if i didnt have these though i'd cop em...they're great.

Originally Posted by AEA18

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-8.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-7.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-6.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-5.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-4.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-2.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-black-varsity-red-1.jpg

great, another sneaker i dont need to buy since i had da identical one at my house collecting dust DS.....

if i didnt have these though i'd cop em...they're great.

The sole on these looks much lighter than the 03s. Id like to see someone soleswap these soles on to some cool greys.

The sole on these looks much lighter than the 03s. Id like to see someone soleswap these soles on to some cool greys.

Back
Top Bottom