Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Didn't like that they're going with smoked soles again, but 1 pair is necessary nonetheless. 
Those marqueesole pics are looking good. 

Didn't like that they're going with smoked soles again, but 1 pair is necessary nonetheless. 
Those marqueesole pics are looking good. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think personally, it's all mental.   Soccer players play in a lower cut shoe, and it's spiked.  

Haven't had a problem with Kobe's as of this date (knock on wood), and I've been playing in them since the IV's in 2009. 

But everyone has their preference of course.  I always favored wearing low top Jordans before the Kobe's came along, so it was an easy transition. 

oh i bet!

wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think personally, it's all mental.   Soccer players play in a lower cut shoe, and it's spiked.  

Haven't had a problem with Kobe's as of this date (knock on wood), and I've been playing in them since the IV's in 2009. 

But everyone has their preference of course.  I always favored wearing low top Jordans before the Kobe's came along, so it was an easy transition. 

oh i bet!

wink.gif

these look great for the summer!!

i might cop i still have pictures of me when i was 7 wearing these shoes so mosty likely i will cop

these look great for the summer!!

i might cop i still have pictures of me when i was 7 wearing these shoes so mosty likely i will cop

I HAVE READ THAT THESE HAVE BEEN RETROED  TWICE ALREADY???......SO THIS WILL BE THE 3RD TIME IS THIS CORRECT???......I HAVE THE OG'S AND 2003 RETROS BUT I DONT RECALL THESE BEIN RETRO A 2ND TIME........ANY KNOW WHEN THE OTHER YEAR WAS THESE WERE RETROED????....THANKS

I HAVE READ THAT THESE HAVE BEEN RETROED  TWICE ALREADY???......SO THIS WILL BE THE 3RD TIME IS THIS CORRECT???......I HAVE THE OG'S AND 2003 RETROS BUT I DONT RECALL THESE BEIN RETRO A 2ND TIME........ANY KNOW WHEN THE OTHER YEAR WAS THESE WERE RETROED????....THANKS

Back
Top Bottom