Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

I had these the last time they released.

Have a nds pair of the low blue pair that came out in 07, still need the cg lows

I had these the last time they released.

Have a nds pair of the low blue pair that came out in 07, still need the cg lows

New pics looking real good. I'm glad they went with a more OG style unlike the previous retro's. Now all I need is the White Low's to release again
pimp.gif

New pics looking real good. I'm glad they went with a more OG style unlike the previous retro's. Now all I need is the White Low's to release again
pimp.gif

I had the same ones that released last time so i'm going to pass. I don't have a problem with the smoked soles but something different for a change would be nice.

I had the same ones that released last time so i'm going to pass. I don't have a problem with the smoked soles but something different for a change would be nice.

I swear some of yall are idiots. Crying and +@% "why are the I.E.'s considered XI lows when the XI low have patent leather." They are called "I.E. XI Lows" and yes MJ wore these. You don't like? Don't buy. Simple.

I swear some of yall are idiots. Crying and +@% "why are the I.E.'s considered XI lows when the XI low have patent leather." They are called "I.E. XI Lows" and yes MJ wore these. You don't like? Don't buy. Simple.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

They are called "I.E. XI Lows" and yes MJ wore these. You don't like? Don't buy. Simple.
It's funny that a "Playoff" shoe that MJ wore would garner more love. Oh well
ohwell.gif

I bought the OG's and the retro's and I'm getting these too
pimp.gif

Edit. Looking at my OG's and I wish they added the red/black Carbon fiber and the red on the pods. Regardless.....

Originally Posted by DMoney82

They are called "I.E. XI Lows" and yes MJ wore these. You don't like? Don't buy. Simple.
It's funny that a "Playoff" shoe that MJ wore would garner more love. Oh well
ohwell.gif

I bought the OG's and the retro's and I'm getting these too
pimp.gif

Edit. Looking at my OG's and I wish they added the red/black Carbon fiber and the red on the pods. Regardless.....

Back
Top Bottom