Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

^way to read this thread, these ARE the i.e. why is it so hard for people to look into their question before just flapping their gums for no reason. we are the laziest country ever cant even sit down and click around to find an answer for ourselves we just automatically ask as we enter. SMDH!

^way to read this thread, these ARE the i.e. why is it so hard for people to look into their question before just flapping their gums for no reason. we are the laziest country ever cant even sit down and click around to find an answer for ourselves we just automatically ask as we enter. SMDH!

laugh.gif
 at these not being the "actual" XI lows when these were worn in game and were out 5 years before the patent version.

there's only ONE OG XI low people, and its these!

black/red x3, perfect summer/chillin shoe. 

laugh.gif
 at these not being the "actual" XI lows when these were worn in game and were out 5 years before the patent version.

there's only ONE OG XI low people, and its these!

black/red x3, perfect summer/chillin shoe. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm good with my pair. Like what most of you NikeTalkers say on the Buy and sell forums, these are VNDS

5333954227_00a5d5d399_z.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'll raise you VNDS wore around the house 3X.
Recycled pic.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm good with my pair. Like what most of you NikeTalkers say on the Buy and sell forums, these are VNDS

5333954227_00a5d5d399_z.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'll raise you VNDS wore around the house 3X.
Recycled pic.

idk i gotta see real pics. dont want ppl building the hype about the wrong type of 11, either ie or patent leather, i'm not gettin hopes up at this point. but i would LOVE me some 6 lows re retro'd!

idk i gotta see real pics. dont want ppl building the hype about the wrong type of 11, either ie or patent leather, i'm not gettin hopes up at this point. but i would LOVE me some 6 lows re retro'd!

i had the og lows, when they were retroed with that elephant print and the smoked sole.. passed easy.. retro the ogs then its money.

michale-jordan-air-jordan-xi-ie-low-02.jpg

michale-jordan-air-jordan-xi-ie-low-01.jpg

air-jordan-11-202_4.jpg

air-jordan-11-202_1.jpg

i had the og lows, when they were retroed with that elephant print and the smoked sole.. passed easy.. retro the ogs then its money.

michale-jordan-air-jordan-xi-ie-low-02.jpg

michale-jordan-air-jordan-xi-ie-low-01.jpg

air-jordan-11-202_4.jpg

air-jordan-11-202_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom