Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

im glad cuz that way i can save up to cop as many concord xi's as i can 
pimp.gif
wink.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Why do they keep releasing the I.E. Lows only? Not trying to offend anyone who likes them... that's your call. I'm just saying, that these have come out multiple times in multiple colors since the "actual" 11 Lows came out.

Why? This can't be about money. Doesn't make any sense to me.

i also don't like the i.e lows...it looks kind strange..

did jordan ever wear these?

Why do they keep releasing the I.E. Lows only? Not trying to offend anyone who likes them... that's your call. I'm just saying, that these have come out multiple times in multiple colors since the "actual" 11 Lows came out.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

yes.  check on page 5.

yes.  check on page 5.

and page 6. take some time to read before posting

and page 6. take some time to read before posting

Originally Posted by theblotted

i got a pair for sale on eBay now:
(mods, if this is now allowed plz delete post)

of course they're gonna delete your post and probably ban you.
laugh.gif

i'm getting me a pair. i miss these

Originally Posted by theblotted

i got a pair for sale on eBay now:
(mods, if this is now allowed plz delete post)

of course they're gonna delete your post and probably ban you.
laugh.gif

i'm getting me a pair. i miss these

I'M MORE SURPRISED THAT MIKE PLAYED BALL IN THESE. NO WAY WOULD I CATCH MYSELF DEAD PLAYING SERIOUS BBALL GAMES IN LOW TOPS REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE KOBE LINE. WORE MY BROTHER'S PAIR FOR A QUICK PICKUP GAME AND MY ANKLES STONEFACED ME. NEVER AGAIN.

I'M MORE SURPRISED THAT MIKE PLAYED BALL IN THESE. NO WAY WOULD I CATCH MYSELF DEAD PLAYING SERIOUS BBALL GAMES IN LOW TOPS REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE KOBE LINE. WORE MY BROTHER'S PAIR FOR A QUICK PICKUP GAME AND MY ANKLES STONEFACED ME. NEVER AGAIN.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think personally, it's all mental.   Soccer players play in a lower cut shoe, and it's spiked.  

Haven't had a problem with Kobe's as of this date (knock on wood), and I've been playing in them since the IV's in 2009. 

But everyone has their preference of course.  I always favored wearing low top Jordans before the Kobe's came along, so it was an easy transition. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think personally, it's all mental.   Soccer players play in a lower cut shoe, and it's spiked.  

Haven't had a problem with Kobe's as of this date (knock on wood), and I've been playing in them since the IV's in 2009. 

But everyone has their preference of course.  I always favored wearing low top Jordans before the Kobe's came along, so it was an easy transition. 

maybe these wont be IE, since on page one it doesnt say IE it just says "low"
we will see....i wouldnt play in low either

maybe these wont be IE, since on page one it doesnt say IE it just says "low"
we will see....i wouldnt play in low either

pissed that the ie's are gonna have that smoke bottom again. woulda been ill with clear or tinted blue soles like the OG. But whatever. Just makes it easier to pass and save more money for the shoe on the opposite side of the ie in the pic. metallic V's are crazy and the best thing about that pic.

pissed that the ie's are gonna have that smoke bottom again. woulda been ill with clear or tinted blue soles like the OG. But whatever. Just makes it easier to pass and save more money for the shoe on the opposite side of the ie in the pic. metallic V's are crazy and the best thing about that pic.

Back
Top Bottom