Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by kenichi

Smokey soles, FTW

pimp.gif

has anyone here played ball in i.e xi's? if so any comments. ironically i have a pair of the grey ie xi's but kept them ds, but looking for some low's to ball in.

has anyone here played ball in i.e xi's? if so any comments. ironically i have a pair of the grey ie xi's but kept them ds, but looking for some low's to ball in.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

still no pics of the white/black yet? just curious as to what they will look like........

thats what im waiting on, hopefully they are mainly white and look good because i plan on buying them

still no pics of the white/black yet? just curious as to what they will look like........

thats what im waiting on, hopefully they are mainly white and look good because i plan on buying them

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i think these are the white black ones......

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i think these are the white black ones......

Back
Top Bottom