Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I'll cop just because I need to fill out my collection, but I would have preferred the Conchords.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

thank you RL Treyce for clearing that up lol ! 01 shape is awesome and yellow soles will happen on 01's or 2010's regardless but no banana shape and thin low cut patent leather like on the 2010's lol. Ill still get a pair of 2010's to keep ds for some years and decide what to do after with them if my 01's die on me lol

yo, for real. I know you all are  trying to prove a point but look at the video again. They are not banana shaped. Patent cut low, maybe. Will they yellow, eventually.  but yall need to admit based on the video, the shape looks on point. Yes I own 2 pair of 01s. Give props when props are due.

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

need 2 pairs of these then im out of the sneaker game
Thats what they all say..
happy.gif

yo that video jus made it a no brainer, copped, as soon as they pop up for per-order jus like the jams from last year

12, 23 as in Jersey Numbers he's worn? Because it would've been cooler if it was 11.23 then because that would correlate to the shoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by airmaxes

It is going to be a crazy crazy release, I can see it already...
AGREED...It was last time around and it will be worst this time

Riots our here in no-cal back in 01 for these shoes. people in back throwing pennys and batteries to the front cuz they know they werent going to copp. Employees said they were sold out and all hell broke loose.  broken store windows. I was in sac.

Im keepin on my bike helmet when I stand in line. This 12/22-12/23 is gone be crazy.

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

^^ Haha, you must've wanted to so bad you even used it as an avatar...

yup lol i used to get pissed when i saw someone come thru and post like multiple version of the shoe....i should just post this one

n500190310_6330785_263577.jpg

roll.gif

sick.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The video makes me more excited, still would like to see even more photos though, enough photos where I know that all of them were not just picked out of the bunch for the best ones to take photos of though.

the soles in the video didnt really look that blue at all. the pictures we have gotten had a more dominant tint to them, the video was barely blueish at all

Back
Top Bottom