Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

hype.......
smh.gif

if these are spacejam quality i'm going to have to pass. the 2009 space jams are one of the most uncomfortable jordans i've ever wore..

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

if these are spacejam quality i'm going to have to pass. the 2009 space jams are one of the most uncomfortable jordans i've ever wore..

I halfway agree. I think the SJ's are more comfortable than the CDP XI's. Horrible compared to the 01's.

I advise people who like to wear blue denim jeans with ther jordan 11's to not do so. The jordan cool greys have a suede/nubuck upper the denim blue jeans will leave a terrible blue stain on the shoes.

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

I advise people who like to wear blue denim jeans with ther jordan 11's to not do so. The jordan cool greys have a suede/nubuck upper the denim blue jeans will leave a terrible blue stain on the shoes.

That really goes for the Cool Grey IX's, IV's, and III's in general as well.

Nothing but disturbance in this thread.
How can 2010 loyal JB consumer NikeTalkers still presume quality may be decent?

Shame on everyone

hopefully we'll get the shoe that is shown in the video because all of the posted pictures show another cheap JB retro. The suede material on the upper is all bent and creased up like a thin piece of cardboard.

wore my 01's cool greys to the mall last sunday, and people broke necks and almost fainted over them lol. Got a lot of props and people came up to me and knew they were the OGs lol. good feeling lol

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

wore my 01's cool greys to the mall last sunday, and people broke necks and almost fainted over them lol. Got a lot of props and people came up to me and knew they were the OGs lol. good feeling lol

When you say "people" you mean dudes right, as in men??  Just making sure.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

When you say "people" you mean dudes right, as in men??  Just making sure.
Yeah, unless he was wearing heels with the red bottoms, then dudes is what he meant.

cool-story-bro-house-Cool-story-bro.jpg

Dude is happy cause he copped a pair of kicks with a month's of his salary and broke necks at his local watering hole. Props to you bro, you must be the coolest kid in your town. Smh@ this tool.

buffalo_bill.jpg

Would you &&$*% him?  Cause I'd #$*#$ him...

I smiled after reading dat story. Do people nowadays spend hundreds of bucks to amaze people wit their shoe game nowadays? Smh. Cool story tho bro. But jus don't thnk its sumn u wna post here. Not to imformative. Next time just keep it to urself coz this wat'll happen. ^^^^^ smh...

2s1au1d.gif

I get the feeling that everyone in this thread wants to dedicate more of their energies getting closer southwesthouston
as the evidence from the last 2 pages as shown

so uh......

What exactly was ur point n how did this contribute to the thread??

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^um, no. The shape is still very off.
It's either on or off, no in betweens

honestly bro..i kno i aint trippin but that shape looks on point too me. n i dnt c the blue sole. looks icey
either way u cant tell on the feet the shape is that off  even if it was. but im shocked at how well these turned out n case of looks...now lets c da comfort level.... 
indifferent.gif

I've worn my '01 Cool Greys (NDS) a few times here in Salt Lake.  The only people that noticed were the guys working at footlocker.  Not many shoe heads here.

O yea some lady at the SEATAC Airport commented on them too but she was definitely not a shoe head.  She just liked the patent leather and color. 

Why's everyone got smart comments to southwesthouston's reply?  People here lying if they don't like breaking necks while rocking older j's. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

I've worn my '01 Cool Greys (NDS) a few times here in Salt Lake.  The only people that noticed were the guys working at footlocker.  Not many shoe heads here.

O yea some lady at the SEATAC Airport commented on them too but she was definitely not a shoe head.  She just liked the patent leather and color. 

Why's everyone got smart comments to southwesthouston's reply?  People here lying if they don't like breaking necks while rocking older j's. 
indifferent.gif
yeah u right. anybody likes breaking necks in any shoe they got on.....
it was the exaggerated terms he used. im pretty sure not evry1 knew they was OG's n nobody was bouta faint n not evrybody gave him props cuz most ppl prolly jus seen em as another jordan lol. but im sure my dude did get attention cuz they neck breakers. he jus exaggerated 

Back
Top Bottom