Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

wore my 01's cool greys to the mall last sunday, and people broke necks and almost fainted over them lol. Got a lot of props and people came up to me and knew they were the OGs lol. good feeling lol

Oh that was YOU?

Well thanks a lot, i'm here stuck in the hospital now with a broken neck!
mad.gif
Add to the fact i almost fainted!

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

GR? Hype? What?

stop talking, these will be limited, people said the same thing about the Space Jams that they would actually be a GR and obviously that never happened. They were even more limited then we thought. Jordan will not make these a GR with mass pairs being made.

Also "JAY" is getting these soon, not sure on the price but when i find out ill let you guys know.
Everywhere had the Jams fam...they just sold out quick...

Exactly, and these will do the same, esp.releasing so close to Christmas.

GR? Hype? What?

stop talking, these will be limited, people said the same thing about the Space Jams that they would actually be a GR and obviously that never happened. They were even more limited then we thought. Jordan will not make these a GR with mass pairs being made.

Also "JAY" is getting these soon, not sure on the price but when i find out ill let you guys know.

Dude, these were literally everywhere.  They were a GR, only difference was, all the beasts came out and lined up super early. 

It's the same thing every December, since 2001, there will be enough pairs to go around, but if you sleep, you are dead in the water.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

GR? Hype? What?

Dude, these were literally everywhere.  They were a GR, only difference was, all the beasts came out and lined up super early. 

It's the same thing every December, since 2001, there will be enough pairs to go around, but if you sleep, you are dead in the water.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   Space Jams were a GR. If you did your work you could have gotten Multi Pairs. I had no "hookup" someone holding my pairs or anything, and still ended up with 5 pairs. Hell, I walked in at 9am and still got my pick of the litter at one spot.

FrenchBlue23 speaks the truth. Every December it's a GR but it sells out. The Cool Grey XI's WILL be a GR. Stop feeding the hypebeast with limited BS.

some should do a comparison. 01 vs 2010. Its nice to know dat these will be mass produce with much large quantity dan d infrareds. With 18 pack a store nd 2 stores only carried em here in arizona. (Not too sure bout that) atleast we jus gotta worry about bein at a spot datll have em nd ur more likely get a pair.

Originally Posted by bence23

Same thing every time with y'all. 

"oh these will be GR"

"no these will be a limited GR"

indifferent.gif

If people would do their homework instead of relying on what people say on NT, then things would be simpler. 

People can call Nike up themselves, give them the damn product number, and they can tell you if it's going to be a general release, limited, or quickstrike.

It's funny I now see what dudes are talking about when they say everything is so hyped up when people see the word limited... Not once have I gone out my way for a JB release yet this year. Just do ya homework and you too can cop at ease... Every release in December is GR... I walked in last minute at a midnight release for space jams and copped and laughed at dudes who had been waitin since 9 oclock... There will be many restocks of these I bet... Not sweating over these cause I know I'll get a pair regardless

It's funny I now see what dudes are talking about when they say everything is so hyped up when people see the word limited... Not once have I gone out my way for a JB release yet this year. Just do ya homework and you too can cop at ease... Every release in December is GR... I walked in last minute at a midnight release for space jams and copped and laughed at dudes who had been waitin since 9 oclock... There will be many restocks of these I bet... Not sweating over these cause I know I'll get a pair regardless

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Wats d diff. between limited and quickstrike?
Limited-limited numbers to general stores
Quickstrike-limited numbers and availability to only exclusive stores[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

wore my 01's cool greys to the mall last sunday, and people broke necks and almost fainted over them lol. Got a lot of props and people came up to me and knew they were the OGs lol. good feeling lol
2s1au1d.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But back to the subject these should be releasing exactly like the SpaceJams

Seriously why do everyone say oh its going to be so easy to buy these cause its a GR and stores will restock.Any 11 that has color on them and released in december instantly sells out no matter what,i remember cats telling me oh dont worry that you didnt get your pair of SP11 cause its going to be a restock,restock my @%@,the stores that restocked with the space jams sold out asap and they didnt sit at all.I dont know what built so much hype around that release but looking at this release there going to be some upset people just like last year,not because there not enough to go around but because people are going to OD on buying multiples add that with hype from youngins calling these the grey space jams=madness once again on the release date.

Can somebody tell me how many pairs of shoes Eastbay gets for a GR cause when the SP11 released at there usual time i was on hold from 15 minutes before its release time all the way to about 22 minutes after the release time and they were allready sold out,some people told me that a few got lucky cause everybody orders didnt go through so it was some left for people to get but 22 minutes after its release time the chick from eastbay told me sorry were allready sold out and im like dang it was a GR and only 22 minutes after its release time yall allready sold out.Mind you i was also on www.Nike.com at the same time and just because i didnt type my information fast enough it sold out while i was trying to order only minutes after its release time.So i bought a pair from a reseller who didnt tax me that much.But i wanna know how many pairs these company gets for a GR cause to say the SP11 was GR it didnt matter as far as availability was concerned.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

these sold out on marqueesoles weeks ago, why hasnt anyone uploaded a video?

People still waiting on their shipments maybe?   Isn't marqueesole in Hong Kong?

Originally Posted by Daver

^^yes, general release. In the bay area at least. Just cuz a shoe sells out within an hour doesn't mean they're limited. Maybe you got it confused steve cash. If it was limited, they would of only been at select stores (niketown, hoh, etc). Out here they released at foot locker, foot action, champs, finish line and sheikh. And niketown. They sold out with the quickness but was a general release. They were limited to consumers due to the fact of HYPE.
QFTW

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Seriously why do everyone say oh its going to be so easy to buy these cause its a GR and stores will restock.Any 11 that has color on them and released in december instantly sells out no matter what,i remember cats telling me oh dont worry that you didnt get your pair of SP11 cause its going to be a restock,restock my @%@,the stores that restocked with the space jams sold out asap and they didnt sit at all.I dont know what built so much hype around that release but looking at this release there going to be some upset people just like last year,not because there not enough to go around but because people are going to OD on buying multiples add that with hype from youngins calling these the grey space jams=madness once again on the release date.
still writin novels? lol just messin
anyway u right tho. jus cuz its a GR dont make it easy cuz like yall said ppl line up. if there is more ppl in line then the stock they have then thats dat point blank. sum stores have more then others. they get restocks which also go fast so na it aint as easy as ppl make it seem

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by reddfactor

there gonna be GR.... but still have the hype ...we'll see

please make it here in the Philippines.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Kapuso! Kapamilya ako meyn. Haha lol at ur pic.. Hows d kick heads there in P I? Is it trouble at all gettn pairs like this?

Back
Top Bottom