Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

basically OGs shape > 2010 cardboard cool greys
smile.gif
thats the point to my story

So I'm guessing you already own the 2010's?   Can you post pics, and point out the cardboard on the shoes?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure you are on a high because you found a pair of '01 Cool Grey's, and showing them off ... BUT, let's not bash these just yet, unless you have physical proof to back up your comment.

Originally Posted by air max 87

wore my 01's cool greys to the mall last sunday, and people broke necks and almost fainted over them lol. Got a lot of props and people came up to me and knew they were the OGs lol. good feeling lol
2s1au1d.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wore my 01's cool greys to the mall last sunday, and people broke necks and almost fainted over them lol. Got a lot of props and people came up to me and knew they were the OGs lol. good feeling lol

Im not the type to knock on anyone, but this line had me rolling
roll.gif
laugh.gif
that's a pretty big statement

Im not the type to knock on anyone, but this line had me rolling
roll.gif
laugh.gif
that's a pretty big statement

Yea I love breaking necks in every way possible. But I wouldn't post it on forum like this on how I did it. Lmfao.. be informational where everyone can feed off of. We all know here that any 11 shoes are hot. Nd hell honestly id probably look down aswell. But I wudnt post about how this dude wore his 11s nd I broke my neck coz of it. Lol id try to cop this december. If worst come to worst buy and sell forum always there. Hopefully I can score on sum ds cgs for 300 friggin dollars. Lol

Yea I love breaking necks in every way possible. But I wouldn't post it on forum like this on how I did it. Lmfao.. be informational where everyone can feed off of. We all know here that any 11 shoes are hot. Nd hell honestly id probably look down aswell. But I wudnt post about how this dude wore his 11s nd I broke my neck coz of it. Lol id try to cop this december. If worst come to worst buy and sell forum always there. Hopefully I can score on sum ds cgs for 300 friggin dollars. Lol

wOW IM SELLIN MY STUFF CAUSE IM NOT FEELING THE SHOES ANYMORE BUT THESE ARE TELLIN ME TO STAY...

Originally Posted by air max 87

2s1au1d.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by reddfactor

there gonna be GR.... but still have the hype ...we'll see
reddfactor wrote:

reddfactor wrote:
reddfactor wrote:
reddfactor wrote:
werd

i think that blue sole looks kinda funny on this colorway.. they should have used that sole on the spacejams but im still gonna cop regardless

that koala being smacked is making me laugh..LOL

well back to the topic, im living in the country where Js are really2 hard to get.
i love the XIs and i own some retro XIs, whenever i wear them (to work or just cruising the mall), i dont break people necks..bcause people doesnt really know about them. they just make me feel good about myself...and thats enough for me
smile.gif

if i could get my hands on this years's CG then it would be a good thing..

GR? Hype? What?

stop talking, these will be limited, people said the same thing about the Space Jams that they would actually be a GR and obviously that never happened. They were even more limited then we thought. Jordan will not make these a GR with mass pairs being made.

Also "JAY" is getting these soon, not sure on the price but when i find out ill let you guys know.

^ Space jams were more limited then we thought?
eyes.gif
maybe in your area but a lot of stores got them they just sold out quick.

^^yes, general release. In the bay area at least. Just cuz a shoe sells out within an hour doesn't mean they're limited. Maybe you got it confused steve cash. If it was limited, they would of only been at select stores (niketown, hoh, etc). Out here they released at foot locker, foot action, champs, finish line and sheikh. And niketown. They sold out with the quickness but was a general release. They were limited to consumers due to the fact of HYPE.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

GR? Hype? What?

stop talking, these will be limited, people said the same thing about the Space Jams that they would actually be a GR and obviously that never happened. They were even more limited then we thought. Jordan will not make these a GR with mass pairs being made.

Also "JAY" is getting these soon, not sure on the price but when i find out ill let you guys know.
Everywhere had the Jams fam...they just sold out quick...

id have to say in terms of the recent retros the cg have the comfort of the sj 2010. my pinky toe is rubs against the side of the shoe. the silver annis are the most comfy imo. i wear size 7y love the tinted soles

Back
Top Bottom