Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

The majority of people who's complaining about this shoe now will end up having a pair. It was like this last year with the Space Jam XI's.

As for me, I like how these came out and I'ma shoot for these release day, if my funds are low, resellers stand by. I want the Kobe VI and LeBron VIII moreso.

I'll try to get a pair on RD. It's going to be very hard here in H-Town so online might be my best bet.

Why couldnt they do a blue tint for the SpaceJams?  I wonder if the blue tinit impedes the inevitable yellowness. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Why couldnt they do a blue tint for the SpaceJams?  I wonder if the blue tinit impedes the inevitable yellowness. 
eyes.gif
i doubt it...honestly i dont like the blue tint on the cool greys and im glad it isnt showing up like the early pics we have been seeing. 

The ones we have been receiving lately arent blue at all.
pimp.gif

Got mine today from SneakerApe (Fast Delivery):

Minor creasing on the right patent at the top of the shoe. And a very small glue spot by the Jumpman on the right sneaker as well.. Other than that I'll give this shoe a 9/10
Fits true to size and the soles are not as blue as the pics suggest... More of a clear blue tint.

Also, the position of the tongue is what give it the "Bananna" look. First thing I did was adjust my laces...

33763983.jpg

Nice pic up there, I still need to see them in person. It will be a last minute decision.

At this point, I rather pickup 2 pairs of White/Red XIII's over these.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Minor creasing on the right patent at the top of the shoe. And a very small glue spot by the Jumpman on the right sneaker as well.. Other than that I'll give this shoe a 9/10
Fits true to size and the soles are not as blue as the pics suggest... More of a clear blue tint.

Also, the position of the tongue is what give it the "Bananna" look. First thing I did was adjust my laces...

33763983.jpg
were these shipped from overseas?

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

33763983.jpg
were these shipped from overseas?

Yep. Ordered on October the 22nd Got here Today Novembe 2nd. 

Man, i finally realize how tough it is to be a mod. Does the post above count as selling? If it does, do all the people that post the sites that got their shoes from count as advertising? Such a hard line to draw.

EDIT: guess it counts.

gotta grab a pair...question...if you know local store manager...how much would you throw to manager to get shoes when the store receives them???

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

gotta grab a pair...question...if you know local store manager...how much would you throw to manager to get shoes when the store receives them???
He can't do it, unless its mom and pops... I use to work at Finishline

true but you can throw him some money to guarantee that you get a pair or two on RD. i would say about 30 a pair if you know him. i knew dudes at finishline asking $100 over retail just to guarantee you would get a pair on RD
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

true but you can throw him some money to guarantee that you get a pair or two on RD. i would say about 30 a pair if you know him. i knew dudes at finishline asking $100 over retail just to guarantee you would get a pair on RD
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes were reserving pairs for $25 over retail last year for the SJ's around my way. I should have taken that deal, as I din't get them on release date. Copping the CG's Friday. Will probably get another on release date.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by manny1

30t6p3b.gif

Dudes were reserving pairs for $25 over retail last year for the SJ's around my way. I should have taken that deal, as I din't get them on release date. Copping the CG's Friday. Will probably get another on release date.
mom and pop shop or were companies like footlocker and champs takin 25 bucks per person?

Back
Top Bottom