Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

You guys know you are all gonna pick em up. Bag on em all you want. It's gonna be like the anniversary's and space jams. Gone with the quickness.

Originally Posted by jenks82278

You guys know you are all gonna pick em up. Bag on em all you want. It's gonna be like the anniversary's and space jams. Gone with the quickness.

No. This doesn't happen with me. Like I said, unless their a gift to me - I'm not spending a dollar on these.

Originally Posted by jenks82278

Only reason to buy is to make money off the people who are thirsty for these. 

I will be on the look out for a DS pair of 2001 between now and the release date of these things.   

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

French is right. Funny that you said that because I was just looking on ebay when I came across the DMP's and noticed how well those were made. Those were the last true Air Jordan 11. Not even 5 years ago.

The appearance is one thing, but the comfort is another. I don't own the CDP XI or 09' SJ, but others who do complain about the comfort in toe-box area. I can already tell these will have the same issue.
Listen to everything you hear ...
laugh.gif

People are different. 
you wear kids sizes right?
these guys are obviously commenting on issues with mens sizes.
chill is cool and all being from the same city as I'm from but idk why she keeps confusing mens and gr releases are the same exact shoes.
exactly.
kids sizes always has different materials yet she keeps saying things are sooOOoOoo peachy for her.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

French is right. Funny that you said that because I was just looking on ebay when I came across the DMP's and noticed how well those were made. Those were the last true Air Jordan 11. Not even 5 years ago.

The appearance is one thing, but the comfort is another. I don't own the CDP XI or 09' SJ, but others who do complain about the comfort in toe-box area. I can already tell these will have the same issue.
Listen to everything you hear ...
laugh.gif

People are different. 
you wear kids sizes right?
these guys are obviously commenting on issues with mens sizes.
chill is cool and all being from the same city as I'm from but idk why she keeps confusing mens and gr releases are the same exact shoes.
exactly.
kids sizes always has different materials yet she keeps saying things are sooOOoOoo peachy for her.
Yeah my bad, forgot about that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enyouartist

My SpaceJams are yellowed already. I'm thinking the cool greys will follow the same pattern.

That's why the Gum sole worked very well with the XI's. 

Hey all you footalog.com guys, how long from when you paid for your order did you get an email verification or shipping #????

starting to get worried...

Got mine from Air-Randy today.  $250 and all he frickin did was wrap paper around them and ship...box is mangled 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.   The "23" on the left heel is cracking already.   Shoulda took my chances with retail in Dec.   Not buyin another thing from "Air-Randy" .....what a joke. 

Originally Posted by ericy5150

Got mine from Air-Randy today.  $250 and all he frickin did was wrap paper around them and ship...box is mangled 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.   The "23" on the left heel is cracking already.   Shoulda took my chances with retail in Dec.   Not buyin another thing from "Air-Randy" .....what a joke. 
i warned about air randy earlier in the thread.

Originally Posted by ericy5150

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

There are a lot of bad stories about Air-Randy, yet people keep going to him. 

If you want these early, wait until the reputable U.S. websites get these in. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
seanj4523 wrote:

^^
Thats a bunch of BS Jay is full of it. If you would have ordered from vmv inc or from air randy, you would have recieved them in 3 to 5 days flat. Jay is full of nonsense you needs to get a full refund then purchase from someone else asap. I would even wait till they get there since theres no tracking the package probably hasnt even moved anywhere. His customer service is pittyful and he should throw either something in free or handle his business in a more professional manner than this. He is going to loose alot of customers behind this BS

air-randy isnt perfect either. dude did me dirty on the 2010 pearls i copped from him early.
1. i ordered 2 size 9.5s and his ebay listing said they came with labeled nike boxes
2. all 3 boxes i got had no labels and he did NOT ship express as promised
3. 1 pair was mismatched. left shoe 9.5, right shoe 10
4. had me send back the wrong size shoe and he promised to send me the box labels in the package.
5. sent me 2 2010 pearl labels and 1 cough drop label
6. promised to send me the correct 2010 pearl label... its been 6 months

a simple search for air-randy would have pulled this comment from me up.

Yall deserve this... Spending $250 on garbage, add another 50 and get a OG pair... I just don't get it.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

23 on the tab cracking already?? I don't think that's a Air-Randy problem, that's a JB problem. What a shame
30t6p3b.gif

Its actually a air-Randy problem being that not 100% of anything comes out perfect. That's why JB didn't seek them cause they are B- grades

Came in the mail yesterday, won these in a contest from a sneaker site,
pimp.gif
2 me

44e2534e33e7e4840f9ae478eee0b6edef3ddb5.pjpg

84d25fae5cea74280f3ac9af647c20de8663b73.pjpg

de935403e2b7eccc4e0800c7a41fd6248b18418.pjpg

8ae25cce9fe8d4de065a463ee8a2bd366224323.pjpg

pimp.gif
sick.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Back