Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I just got a shipping confirmation from Finishline. Still in shock that this actually happened.[/quot

Got it too..did u choose RUSH delivery as well??? I had to look twice and wiped my eyes to make sure I was seeing things correct ..lol

I just got a shipping confirmation from Finishline. Still in shock that this actually happened.
I haven't received mine yet and I grabbed these on the 1st re-stock...did you choose ground or rush shipping??

You guys are so lucky who were able to get these.

I got lucky on Black Friday by scooping a pair of Galakay Rookies from NDC.

COULD BE MORE RESTOCK TODAY EYES PEELED YALL

This right here ^^^^^ Makes me believe they're dropping Concords, some Cool Greys, some more Concords.....and at the very end some Space Jams. Looking at the font color. Too bad their website sucks and its impossible to actually pay and secure a pair.

Anyone who is concerned about yellowing soles just go back to when Eastbay released the Cool Greys last year with yellowed soles. I wouldn't get my hopes up on getting a completely icy pair

Space Jams would be crazy!... i would be crushed if that actually did happen and i missed out i need another pair 
mean.gif

I got shipping confirmation this morning too.  1st restock, ground shipping.

Friday's galaxy rookie restock will be delivered to the door today, that should hold me over.

Friday's galaxy rookie restock will be delivered to the door today, that should hold me over.

Im expecting my Galaxy's Thursday.. hopefully the Concords will come Thursday or Friday. Great Week!

congrats on scoring one. would have been nice to have a stock pair.

Damn, no shipping confirmation yet. This is exactly what I was afraid of with FNL. Hoping I get something by end of day today. Aghhhhhhh

For those that received shipping confirmation, where are you located? Wondering if FNL is shipping furthest from distribution centers first or something.

Last edited:
Damn, no shipping confirmation yet. This is exactly what I was afraid of with FNL. Hoping I get something by end of day today. Aghhhhhhh

For those that received shipping confirmation, where are you located? Wondering if FNL is shipping furthest from distribution centers first or something.

I am in California, and have not received a shipping confirmation..

congrats on scoring one. would have been nice to have a stock pair.
Thanks man.  I was able to go through a TON of trouble last year to get a pair of the Concords at retail, which I was just happy to get no matter the trouble haha. 

NiceKicks Twitter really hooked it up yesterday when they tweeted to "watch out for FNL tweets today, they are going to piss resellers off!"  I turned on notifications to FNL twitter at that point, then 20 mins later these drop.  The first thing I thought when I saw NiceKicks tweet was this thread and where it left off before yesterday.  The Indianapolis mystery restock then someone saying they still had a pallet of these sitting at the warehouse haha.

Fingers crossed for FNL to drop something cement this week!  Since workers are saying they see more in stock, I think they may release some more less exciting pairs than the Concords, then finish the week off with another Concord release.  Just a guess though...

The first thing I thought when I saw NiceKicks tweet was this thread and where it left off before yesterday.  The Indianapolis mystery restock then someone saying they still had a pallet of these sitting at the warehouse haha.
Didn't see the NiceKicks tweet but when the FNL tweet went out, I immediately thought back to a few weeks ago when peeps started blowing this tread up about more releasing possibly and everyone was confused LOL......

Congrats on getting another pair, haven't had a pair of these since the 2000 retro so I'm patiently waiting for my shipping confi email
ohwell.gif

Didnt get shipping confirmation either yet. Not too worried, but also not too hopeful fnl will actually ship 

Back
Top Bottom