Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

just got through to a rep. he said they do not have any available in their system, and he does not know of any plans to release anymore. like you guys, i have the page that defaults to size 11...but once you get to "submit order" it says they are out of stock.

will keep trying...

just got through to a rep. he said they do not have any available in their system, and he does not know of any plans to release anymore. like you guys, i have the page that defaults to size 11...but once you get to "submit order" it says they are out of stock.
will keep trying...
I wouldn't keep trying, if you called and they said they are out of stock take his word for it. They will hold up your funds for like 3 weeks if you eventually get it to go through. My brother had his debit card held hostage for like $1200 during the original concord release and he only ordered 1 pair..... :smh:

I wouldn't keep trying, if you called and they said they are out of stock take his word for it. They will hold up your funds for like 3 weeks if you eventually get it to go through. My brother had his debit card held hostage for like $1200 during the original concord release and he only ordered 1 pair..... :smh:

yeah, that has happened to me before as well. i simply meant i'd refresh the site every now and then. by the way, it no longer defaults to size 11...so there is movement but still no stock.

Great I got thru on that sz 11 earlier too and they took my funds out of my account, but no confirmation email still.  Customer service number is down too.  Looks like I just contributed to FNL's zero percent interest, short term loan program
mean.gif

Last edited:
Great I got thru on that sz 11 earlier too and they took my funds out of my account, but no confirmation email still.  Customer service number is down too.  Looks like I just contributed to FNL's zero percent interest, short term loan program
mean.gif
Are you guys getting the concords through the original twitter link?

Ya i got a dm saying the would honor my honored, I proceeded to make yogurt in my pants

Last edited:
congrats to those who got through this morning.  didn't think they would honor the orders

i think this def means they're holding onto more for another restock later this week

It's clear they have more but still fixing that new crappy site...cuz it can handle the traffic

Last edited:
congrats to those who got through this morning.  didn't think they would honor the orders

i think this def means they're holding onto more for another restock later this week
Did you guys order through the twitter link this morning?

Did you guys order through the twitter link this morning?
didn't get a pair this morning, but i happened to try to load the page this morning between 9 and 10 est and it was down.  

to anyone who got through:  when did y'all check the site?

Back
Top Bottom