Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Probably not. False alarm everyone.
*sits glued to twitter feed*
nerd.gif
dont think FNL even has that type of access. If Nike trolled us again like last week I would believe it.

I had these in my size 14 and 15 in my cart. Kept trying to check out and system would not let me. Was even online and the rep told me that they actually order online as well. He did say it will be more "sought after" releases. Maybe finishline didn't mess up. Space jams may be coming??.......

I cant believe finishline would just do this, but at the same time I can believe it. They said they have more things up there sleeve too, sneaky shore stores.

Anyone else see nicekicks and kicksonfire little twitter **** talk back and forth about FNL restock? Kinda funny

COULD BE MORE RESTOCK TODAY EYES PEELED YALL
This right here ^^^^^Makes me believe they're dropping Concords, some Cool Greys, some more Concords.....and at the very end some Space Jams. Looking at the font color.Too bad their website sucks and its impossible to actually pay and secure a pair.

This right here ^^^^^Makes me believe they're dropping Concords, some Cool Greys, some more Concords.....and at the very end some Space Jams. Looking at the font color.Too bad their website sucks and its impossible to actually pay and secure a pair.

If that happen my jordan life would be complete. wouldnt need any more jays. i was too broke when those dropped a few years ago.. them colors most def point to the cool greys to drop at least

Last edited:
Spacejams? Not gonna happen.
I dont know man. I was GLUED to Twitter, and their rep kept saying "stay tuned, more surprises"....and I have a feeling they were gonna drop EVERYTHING today, Concords, Cool Greys, Space Jams. I bet if it werent for their broken website, we would have been given many more rounds of surprises. Instead, feels like they had to stop things today (though their rep was stalling and dragging it out), try fixing their site, and meter them out later in the week.I also doubt they would hit us hard with Concords, and then total let down with Grey 12's and Obsidian 12's. Those were GR that barely sold out, and already restocked. Hitting hard with HEAT, trying to build up their reputation. Instead, it seemed to backfired and reaffirmed what everyone already thinks, the FL website is junk. Its kind of funny how it probably cripled their Cyber Monday sales....I bet Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs is having a great time!

I just got a shipping confirmation from Finishline. Still in shock that this actually happened.

Talked to my district finishline manager down here in South Carolina. Finishline is pulling out the stops! Good eye with the clues! I am at work and my eyes are glued to finishline facebook and twitter page. LOL

Back
Top Bottom