Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

These seem to be more limited than concords lows in my area (sFL).Local footlockers doing raffle instead of fcfs.

I was able to get concord lows from the early release store for 200 the Wednesday before, was just told 265 for these. Down from 300 last week

Yes, should be an easy cop

Thanks man. Should be an easy cop but you know how these go. I'm not even trying to cop the 6's but I feel folks will be lined up at NTLA hoping folks don't pick thier pairs. Once they find out they can't get them they will buy the 11's as the boobie prize...LOL

pretty sure u have "cement" and "elephant" print confused. on these, just like on white "cement" 4s... there's the cement speckle. but on white "cement" 3s there's elephant print so i guess the nicknames are a little confusing.

on another note i'll be picking up a pair for the boy and i on sat.
good point

you will love them ! ( IMO )

Last edited:
In person the cement heel is VERY subtle. I think people will definitely change their minds when they have these in hand. The entire shoe is pretty low key and looks great overall. 

dum dum dum dum
roll.gif

I think they've been coming out with color schemes that are too similar.  Can use way better color combos in my opinion.  Either way XI and the lows are my favorites.  Must cop.

Back
Top Bottom