Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

It's reserve a pair in Denver. Raffle for wtkd.

I predict this will be an EASY EASY cop for those awake for probably and hour or 2.

At work, 3rd shift. My legs and burning and I'm ready to go home but I got 3 more hours. Thank you for that reply. I have been laughing for the last 5min.
Thanks. Need a little comic relief in here some times. Rough night I take it. 3 shifts sounds bad. Only 2 more hours and you're free. You got it in you..

The less hype the better, I was told at local ftl that any stores with less than 40 pairs had to do raffles. Not sure how accurate that is tho. My mall is fcfs but standalone stores are raffle.

My local Finish Line and Champs also both said they got lots of pairs.

Still, I would be cautious about concluding that there is not much hype (in the sense of lower demand) for these. I'll believe that demand for these lows is tepid when I see it on my computer screen and in stores on Saturday. Until that happens, I'm assuming this will sell out instantly like all other patent XIs and have planned accordingly.

Heck, this forum hasn't always been the best measure of demand anyway. Just look at the cookies and cream 2s and the nightshade 2s. Neither was discussed much at all yet both were essentially gone from shelves and online within a day of release. And these are 2s we're talking about, not patent 11s.

Last edited:
Do you promote or own this site??

:lol:

My local Finish Line and Champs also both said they got lots of pairs.

Still, I would be cautious about concluding that there is not much hype (in the sense of lower demand) for these. I'll believe that demand for these lows is tepid when I see it on my computer screen and in stores on Saturday. Until that happens, I'm assuming this will sell out instantly like all other patent XIs and have planned accordingly.

Heck, this forum hasn't always been the best measure of demand anyway. Just look at the cookies and cream 2s and the nightshade 2s. Neither was discussed much at all yet both were essentially gone from shelves and online within a day of release. And these are 2s we're talking about, not patent 11s.

both of those II's were limited

and cookies and cream :stoneface:

Woke up this morning and logged on Facebook to see people posting pics of people lined up already at nike Chicago. The 11s are FCFS so they either in line for the 11s or left over rsvps.

Im trying to get a size 3Y for my kid. the 70$ not the GS one. Do you think it will sell out instantly? Where else besides Nike.com will they sell it?

It's dooms day hopefully I get my email between 12-3pm today if not I am assed out ! Good luck to everyone today !

Yall got to stop making up nicknames on the fly...cookies and cream IIs???...smh...you must mean the iron purple II. That's the official colorway name

Im trying to get a size 3Y for my kid. the 70$ not the GS one. Do you think it will sell out instantly? Where else besides Nike.com will they sell it?
Best bet is to go to the store. Secured my pair and going to get my girls pair at local kids footlocker. Lines are not crazy and they multiple size runs. At least where Im at.

Woke up this morning and logged on Facebook to see people posting pics of people lined up already at nike Chicago. The 11s are FCFS so they either in line for the 11s or left over rsvps.

Lol this is just stupid. Camping 24 hrs for a GR shoe? I'm not into paying resellers but why wait in line for 24 hours? If you're buying them to wear then u may as well just pay a premium. Even at 250 you've still paid less per hour than the time in line. And resellers? Hahahaha. $50-$75 after taxi and fees are NOT worth a 24hr wait. People these days should spend more time doing math homework and less time standing in line for kicks.

Lol this is just stupid. Camping 24 hrs for a GR shoe? I'm not into paying resellers but why wait in line for 24 hours? If you're buying them to wear then u may as well just pay a premium. Even at 250 you've still paid less per hour than the time in line. And resellers? Hahahaha. $50-$75 after taxi and fees are NOT worth a 24hr wait. People these days should spend more time doing math homework and less time standing in line for kicks.
That's their choice

A lot of potential leftovers:

AJ6 "Cigar"
AJ6 "Champagne"
AJ1 "Family"
KD6 "What The"

Back
Top Bottom