Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Won 3 Raffles but not for the size I needed wanted a 13 got three size 12s so who the hell got all the 13 in my city lol

Won 3 Raffles but not for the size I needed wanted a 13 got three size 12s so who the hell got all the 13 in my city lol

I can take 1 of those 12s off your hands :D

I entered 3 raffles. Struck out on 1 today, get the results from the other 2 tomorrow.

seems like these will be everyones consolation prize

heres some LA shiekh

Cerritos - a04f510cb6
Lakewood - ef6d545da9
Stonewood - 3adfd5d5af
Compton - 143fc7f6c0
Huntington Park - 74eeec1aa8
Galleria Tyler - 8357eb622d
foxhills  - 347cac779e
bev center - 32e41cd2b2
west covina - e0d11b2f49

SD shiekh

PLAZA BONITA -  BF82ADF744
HORTON PLAZA -  9388F2D5F5
MISSION VALLEY - EB022E41E0
PARKWAY PLAZA - 5DBBA4CC76

Deadline is 12am PST tonight

Missed the call from Champs while I was taking a piss. Called 'em right back and my size was gone...

Last edited:
Saw FAU and thought you were in the boca/boyton area lol. I dont think that HoH has a raffle thing going on
Yea I know, they did raffle for the wtkds I entered after class, fcfs for 11s, but that's a 40min drive before the camping

Let's say this... Anyone going
For 6's this weekend, Especially Both kicks for the pack... That misses out is gonna have $500+ dollars burning a hole in their pocket! And we all know how it feels not to CaWP!

Those guys will be swarming these 11's lows just to ease their Sneakerhead Pains!

Me being one of them!

Last edited:
For 6's this weekend, Especially Both kicks for the pack... That misses out is gonna have $500+ dollars burning a hole in their pocket! And we all know how it feels not to CaWP!

Those guys will be swarming these 11's lows just to ease their Sneakerhead Pains!

Me being one of them!
The 11 lows are releasing before the 6s though

Stores that do raffles are doing FCFS for these and I'm a little shocked. Not sure if that means they have a lot, or the demand isn't strong.

Yea I know, they did raffle for the wtkds I entered after class, fcfs for 11s, but that's a 40min drive before the camping
I kno how you feel, I live near the palm beach gardens area and its a commute to go there for classes lol

But if you win the raffle for WTKDs you'll be down there anyways, maybe try your luck, positive thinking lol

Stores that do raffles are doing FCFS for these and I'm a little shocked. Not sure if that means they have a lot, or the demand isn't strong.
I thought it was a little strange myself. My HOH did this for the carmines too. I think they have a lot of them and maybe demand isn't so high because of the pack.  

The less hype the better, I was told at local ftl that any stores with less than 40 pairs had to do raffles. Not sure how accurate that is tho. My mall is fcfs but standalone stores are raffle.

Me being one of them!

I agree. I talked to the NT where I won the RSVP for the 6 and they told me I could cop the 11 along with the 6 if I choose.

I thought it was a little strange myself. My HOH did this for the carmines too. I think they have a lot of them and maybe demand isn't so high because of the pack.  
I think it depends where you live. I was in HoH earlier today and the line was out the door for the WTKD and Jordan 11 low raffle.Crazy thing is both bags had equal amounts of tickets.  I put one in just b/c, but I don't want the 11 lows.

having been successful with the lance mountain blacks last weekend on NDC... this should be a breeze right?

Back
Top Bottom