Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

My eastbay pair has a departure Scan time of 4:26 am yesterday from Eagan, MN which is the starting location and hasn't been scanned since. Normally my pair has been to at least two other locations by now. It still says on time and should be here tomorrow so may be it's not updating correctly?

No selling here, take that to the B/S/T forum
My eastbay pair has a departure Scan time of 4:26 am yesterday from Eagan, MN which is the starting location and hasn't been scanned since. Normally my pair has been to at least two other locations by now. It still says on time and should be here tomorrow so may be it's not updating correctly?

UPS stole yo hsit!

nah, you should still be good. sometimes for me, they update like three locations on the website all at once.

Last edited:
A very good friend of mine lost her battle with cancer the morning of release date and I just didn't have the heart or energy to battle the NDC wait,  FTL cart error, and FNL's tomfoolery with checkout. Hopefully down the line I can find a pair on a restock (wishful thinking) or a reasonable price (more than likely)

The cement print on the heel still sour the look imo but the contrast of all black upper with the white/platinum fairy midsole is a beauty.

Congrats to those who copped.

Naw I don't... So as long as the sole protector is on there's no way of yellowing bec the sole doesn't touch the floor? How does the durability feel ?
ohwell.gif

it was when concords released. i know theres a lot on the market and prices dropped

what are nightshade going for right now? i assume more?
i think they're about the same. 220/230. just a 10 dollar difference if anything. copped the nightshade at mdc redrop. 

might have to get rid of one of my concords and cop the snakeskins. scared of copping HQ fakes tho :x :smh:

such a hassle to buy shoes from anyone these days, damn

Dang when those came out!!? :wow:

Lemme guess one of those 21 Mercer only exclusives?

Mam everywhere else always get shafted :smh:

My Nike pair came in and its all ****** up patent leather has a fat glue stain bubble and the white mark across the Shiny black part and thats just one shoe damm nike man thats twice on my last 2 orders 

i'm not tripping, but had this little mark when i opened em... i tried to get it off but nothing

any suggestions ?  

Damn, so is that the consensus on the Carmines? Poor quality overall?  That sucks.  I got the Champagnes and was super impressed with the quality the pair I got is one of the sturdiest and well constructed J's I got in a long time.

FWIW, I have the Carmines and the quality is fine on my pair, no complaints.

FWIW, I have the Carmines and the quality is fine on my pair, no complaints.
My Carmines were on point as well as the white/red AJ2s. Concord lows were only shoe i personally had a QC problem with but damn sure wouldnt return them. So only 1 pair out of like 10 Js ive copped this year had a QC problem so that aint bad to me. Kinda wishin i didnt pass on these i could have easily have gotten them but didnt wanna pay over retail causr i KNOW the restocks are coming. Thats JBs whole hustle, just to keep spoon feeding us and making us think theyre sold out. I mean hell they are STILL restocking 2012 Bred 11s.

Last edited:
hoenstly, these arent bad in person. Infrared on the bottom is overkill but not bad

mad i missed out on NBA.com for a 2nd pair. would have got them for under $100 :smh:

hoenstly, these arent bad in person. Infrared on the bottom is overkill but not bad

mad i missed out on NBA.com for a 2nd pair. would have got them for under $100 :smh:
Get outta here with your SUPER DEALS u be gettin EVERY week. Be makin a brotha salty over here lol.

Get outta here with your SUPER DEALS u be gettin EVERY week. Be makin a brotha salty over here lol.
what super deals? :lol:

im lucky and i got a credit on nba plus a coupon code off google.

i did get 15% cashback on my FNL order so i got these for less than retail.

if anyone wants cashback and free $50 with a discover card then PM me :wink:

Back
Top Bottom