Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I wish the infrared would go away, how bout a real red, true red..any other red hue!!!!..opened the box to my infrared 6's when I got home...smh wht'n'pink shoes
You can blame KANYE for the Infrareds .. They wanna stick it to kanye for his antics with nike

when did u got lucky ?
I logged in at 4:55am and when it went live, I put it in my cart and checked out. Got 1 error and thought that was that; pressed refresh and it went through. Got the email confirmation and shipping confirmation same day; made for a good day for me!

Missed out, hoping to get a pair on a restock.

Keep reading about trades, so would I have to add cash if I were to trade my DS Nightshades for these?

I know for sure I wont wear my nightshades, but will definitely wear these.

Keep reading about trades, so would I have to add cash if I were to trade my DS Nightshades for these?

No. even swap. If anything he should add light cash 10/20 bucks

I logged in at 4:55am and when it went live, I put it in my cart and checked out. Got 1 error and thought that was that; pressed refresh and it went through. Got the email confirmation and shipping confirmation same day; made for a good day for me!

So you refreshed the FNL checkout error screen and then the order went through? For me I always have start all over again and usually the item is sold out by then.

No. even swap. If anything he should add light cash 10/20 bucks

Agreed. I like the nightshades more tho :smile:

Why is this funny? Something wrong with the pairs from FNL? I heard some stories but I'm hoping my pair is perfect; if not, I'm not too worried. I wear my shoes pretty aggressively.
It was as if the original poster wasn't going to wear the FNL pair and needed a second to wear...unless I comprehended that wrong

Thinking about copping this shirt on my next paycheck

Goes with my concord lows and these 11s. 
get it 
pimp.gif

You probably missed it but I saw at least two people talk about doing the trade on here. Sorry man but it did happen.

Some people loaded up on the concord lows and swapped for the nightshades. Some people lucked out on the nightshades and swapped for the concord lows. Value was on similar on both.
Yep -- I traded locally. Missed out on Concords last month, but won two raffles for Infrareds. Put up a Craigslist ad Friday before they dropped and had dude meet me at Shoe Palace with his Concords to make the switch right as I bought them. 

Man I was dying when I saw that peanut brittle in that photo with those shoes. Had my damn cheeks and stomach hurting. That dude got the fire deals though with all those giftcards he had

So you refreshed the FNL checkout error screen and then the order went through? For me I always have start all over again and usually the item is sold out by then.
Correction, pressed refresh and then the cart screen came up again. Pressed the order button again and it went right through. Was done at like 5:03am. I think it was pure luck and timing.

It was as if the original poster wasn't going to wear the FNL pair and needed a second to wear...unless I comprehended that wrong
Ah, gotcha.

I can get behind that; having an extra pristine pair on the side. Hell, if I could have it my way, I'd have 3 pairs - one to rock until tattered, one to wear occasionally, and one to be a closet queen.

I was browsing eBay earlier and a few clowns, actually had these posted with outrageous reserves.. I notice more Concords and infa lows than nightshades, well at least in my sz

I really love my Concord lows, but something about these Infrareds just stands out a bit to me. Idk if I would say I like them more than the Concords, but also can't say vice versa. These just catch my eye in a unique way and are dope as ever to me. For those still in debate (and can find a decent deal) I would definitely say try to grab a pair if you can as I think this is a super sick shoe which can definitely turn a lot of heads.

Back
Top Bottom