Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

got my pair and my friends' pairs today. imo concords = infrared 23 IMO aight... concords just have the advantage because MJ wore them but in terms of design its hard to decide which one to choose if you only have to choose one! (exclude the fact that mj wore one of them)

Got my pair from NDC today... I am very impressed by these shoes... I also had no idea that the midsole was not white and instead "pure platinum"... It was very hard to tell until I held them in my hands. I like it better this way!

i'm not tripping, but had this little mark when i opened em... i tried to get it off but nothing

any suggestions ?  
View media item 1033388

Ok so I've had them on my concords and a tad bit on the infareds. It reminds me of a surface being buffed out to hard from waxing to the point were it burns the surface. Like on a car with wax and buffed out to hard. Is there a chance these damn things get the buffed out treatment as part of the process when producing these. Shoes. I mean when their packaged I would assume there hands all offer them, especially when inspected so assume they need to be cleaned up prior to boxing them up. Does this make sense or am the only one seeing this?

I hate how we could always count on restocks on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday in the morning with the various sites.

Now they do it in one big random restock in the evening that's harder to get
Sorry to hear that fam. I hope you get your pair.
'Preciate the kind words.
Crazy Nike has trained us to be up and early on a Saturday, so my text notifications went off thinking it was for the release tweets, sadly it wasn't and trying to click thru Catchpha wasn't at all important at that moment.

Sorry for the feels guys, back to the shoes, the infrared on the pods are as bright on the VI's? In the pics it stands out, but doesn't look as pink.

got my pair today. made getting off from work and coming home even better

this was so annoying to cop at ndc with their stupid zipcode not valid bs

had to keep placing order for over 30 mins until it went through

all in all im glad i got the pair and that it wasnt on some twitter only or rsvp nonsense

i gotta admit tho, when these first revealed on here i hated em.

in person, they are nice. cement is still meh but its not bad. even my brother liked em :lol:

The patent leather again has a slight case of cellulite on the toe box area. Not as bad as my Concords. I hope my eastbay pair is better. The back and sides is all smooth and then bumpy on the toe box. I don't get it.

The Retro 11 Low collection is growing.  Gotta find me some nightshades for a decent price now.  LOL.  I love this shoe.

mine coming in on friday…had no quality issues with any of my 6 pairs of concord lows so i dont expect any different with these

finna rock them saturday when i give a business presentation 
nthat.gif

Hey guys , just got a trade partner for the Infrared 23 xi .. What is the best way to go about it if we are shipping from two different states?

I'm basically trading my Air Jordan X white red and grey & Cool grey Air Jordan IX both in about 8/10 condition ... Good deal?

Got my pair from NDC today... I am very impressed by these shoes... I also had no idea that the midsole was not white and instead "pure platinum"... It was very hard to tell until I held them in my hands. I like it better this way!
what did you think the "pure platinum" referred to in the product CW description ?

Naw I don't... So as long as the sole protector is on there's no way of yellowing bec the sole doesn't touch the floor? How does the durability feel ?
sole protector won't stop yellow so long as the shoe is exposed to air the oxidation process will make them yellow it may slow it down but it won't stop it.

what did you think the "pure platinum" referred to in the product CW description ?
is this really a question? seems like you attempting to act superior and like you knew from the first pictures ever that it was a "pure platinum" midsole. just a SHOT IN THE DARK here since you seem to have no clue but i'm GUESSING he thought it was referring to the heel, smh.

Last edited:
Just received mine a day early from NDC.  Looks better in person as the cement portion in the back is less noticeable.  Definitely a great cop.  

its crazy how much opinions changed on these... then again, im guilty of change also :lol:

im surprised people are embracing the cement heel tho. I was expecting to see way more blacked out heels and tongue tags. that would be priority no 1 for me.

its crazy how much opinions changed on these... then again, im guilty of change also
laugh.gif

im surprised people are embracing the cement heel tho. I was expecting to see way more blacked out heels and tongue tags. that would be priority no 1 for me.
This. I'm still not a fan of the cement and want to black them out when I have time.

Hey guys , just got a trade partner for the Infrared 23 xi .. What is the best way to go about it if we are shipping from two different states?

I'm basically trading my Air Jordan X white red and grey & Cool grey Air Jordan IX both in about 8/10 condition ... Good deal?
Go to http://trustedkicks.com/, they'll be the middle man in the trade for you. I believe each side pays 20 to use their service. I've never used them but several people from IG has vouched for them.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom