Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Honestly saw the "culture" start to change when the first Altitude's dropped. Hasn't really been the same since. Oh well, got to adapt to new environments.
It all changed when the concords released and we all know what happened afterwards

Oh man, I remember the Altitude 13's my freshmen year of HS. They were followed my several more hyped LS Jordan's that I thought were ugly, but only sold cuz they're limited.

Those retro+ colors look wayyyyyy better then they do now however.

Oh man, I remember the Altitude 13's my freshmen year of HS. They were followed my several more hyped LS Jordan's that I thought were ugly, but only sold cuz they're limited.

Those retro+ colors look wayyyyyy better then they do now however.

I remember meeting some dudes from New Orleans in high school (right around the time of Katrina) and one of the had the altitudes on and I was shocked that an underclassman had em on. They're still beautiful to me

1st hyped release here in Atl was 06 grapes because it was an LS release. Died down after that. But when Concords released again its been over here in Atl ever since.

1st hyped release here in Atl was 06 grapes because it was an LS release. Died down after that. But when Concords released again its been over here in Atl ever since.

I agree with this too. Is was right around the time the green bean V's came out. Wow high school was awful

He said the end of this month? So thats either the 25th or 1st of june? I guess he got the RD confused cuz i thought the consensus was the end of june

It's odd how these are getting absolutely no attention and the release is only a short time away.

Yeah but what good is having a pair of shoes if your afraid to wear them? Just rock them bad boys.

lol those are the citrus 8's

That would explain a lot actually lol. I was in there doing recon for the restock and she was like I don't have tickets for that but I have it for the Jordan's releasing on Saturday so I was ok give me two, and the card said black and white so I thought it was these lol. I was like wtf, playoff 8's and no one knows?! Haha eeeediot

Last edited:
Yeah but what good is having a pair of shoes if your afraid to wear them? Just rock them bad boys.
 I can't front, nothing like looking at a fresh pair of kicks but that's all you get tho. Just something to look at. Wear them joints, that's what they were made for!! lol I never understood dudes that just cop kicks to stack them in a corner. 

I'm disappointed that these are nubuck according to the video on the previous page. Was hoping that these were going to be durabuck like last year's black and red VII's.

Back
Top Bottom