Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

alright , so i went to the ,mall yesterday and seen the orion 7's and could not believe my eye's

the shoes looked fake , they were made so bad that ive seen some fakes that looked better

even my girl who has a few pairs (7) of jordans took one look at them and said ,

" whats wrong with them , why do they look like that and why does the jumpman look all messed up "

now if my girl took one loook at them and said all that you know they are made bad.

these have to be one of the worst made pairs of jays ive seen

i really feel sorry for the people who was on the band wagon with these and wasted there money.....................................................peace23

alright , so i went to the ,mall yesterday and seen the orion 7's and could not believe my eye's

the shoes looked fake , they were made so bad that ive seen some fakes that looked better

even my girl who has a few pairs (7) of jordans took one look at them and said ,

" whats wrong with them , why do they look like that and why does the jumpman look all messed up "

now if my girl took one loook at them and said all that you know they are made bad.

these have to be one of the worst made pairs of jays ive seen

i really feel sorry for the people who was on the band wagon with these and wasted there money.....................................................peace23

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Wouldn't there need to be a wagon for people to be on it? 
roll.gif

I like these but I'm yet to see them in person because they haven't released in my country (Australia) might scoop up when they hit a low enough price 

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Wouldn't there need to be a wagon for people to be on it? 
roll.gif

I like these but I'm yet to see them in person because they haven't released in my country (Australia) might scoop up when they hit a low enough price 

Dude at Shiek even offered me $10 dollar coupon to buy them
laugh.gif
He didn't even sell one pair so far . What was JB thinking ?

Dude at Shiek even offered me $10 dollar coupon to buy them
laugh.gif
He didn't even sell one pair so far . What was JB thinking ?

Lol @ an employee offering you a $10 dollar to sell them. I saw them at Shiekh's yesterday too... I don't even want them but I didn't think quality was as bad as people said they were and... quality sucks.
roll.gif

Lol @ an employee offering you a $10 dollar to sell them. I saw them at Shiekh's yesterday too... I don't even want them but I didn't think quality was as bad as people said they were and... quality sucks.
roll.gif

wow still are really moving slow were iam at DTLR and Jimmy Jazz already has these for $129 and $119.99 respectively
grin.gif

wow still are really moving slow were iam at DTLR and Jimmy Jazz already has these for $129 and $119.99 respectively
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom