Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

Saw these at the mall earlier today.  Easy pass.  The midsole color just looked so off compared to the upper.  Looked as if the yellowing process had already started lol.

Not sure what JB was thinking when they released these. They had to know they weren't going to move well at all.

Not sure what JB was thinking when they released these. They had to know they weren't going to move well at all.

Not even for $50 would I touch these, if they were limited these lames would have been camping for these.

Not even for $50 would I touch these, if they were limited these lames would have been camping for these.

just got back from my local footlocker and ma boy who works there said they only sold 3 pairs of these since yesterday
grin.gif
 he said if i want a pair he'll hook me up with his employee discount that would bring the shoe to about $105 even
ohwell.gif
 i gladly said no thank you
tired.gif

just got back from my local footlocker and ma boy who works there said they only sold 3 pairs of these since yesterday
grin.gif
 he said if i want a pair he'll hook me up with his employee discount that would bring the shoe to about $105 even
ohwell.gif
 i gladly said no thank you
tired.gif

Weird how the color changes dramatically from mens to grade-school & toddler sizes.
The Infrared almost looks pink on the "GS" & "TD" Sizes..

Anyone else notice this?

Pics:

GS
air-jordan7-gs-orion-011.jpg

Mens
Air-Jordan-7-Retro-Orion-Blue-Sneakers-01.jpg

P.S - It might be hard to tell from the pictures above.. But it's definitely noticeable up close in person. 

Weird how the color changes dramatically from mens to grade-school & toddler sizes.
The Infrared almost looks pink on the "GS" & "TD" Sizes..

Anyone else notice this?

Pics:

GS
air-jordan7-gs-orion-011.jpg

Mens
Air-Jordan-7-Retro-Orion-Blue-Sneakers-01.jpg

P.S - It might be hard to tell from the pictures above.. But it's definitely noticeable up close in person. 

These are too plain, with the amount of heat about to be dropped aint even worth copping these.

These are too plain, with the amount of heat about to be dropped aint even worth copping these.

Back
Top Bottom