Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

Originally Posted by ALDY

.Weird how the color changes dramatically from mens to grade-school & toddler sizes.
The Infrared almost looks pink on the "GS" & "TD" Sizes..

Anyone else notice this?
I sure have.
In other words the infrared looks like infrared on the TDs and GS, how it should be!

I've also seen a pair that made it to HoH which has a completely blank tongue on the right shoe, I kid you not.

QC and execution is pathetic on this release.

If they dropped like the TD/GC in men's sizes I dare say I would cop.

Originally Posted by ALDY

.Weird how the color changes dramatically from mens to grade-school & toddler sizes.

Anyone else notice this?
I sure have.
In other words the infrared looks like infrared on the TDs and GS, how it should be!

I've also seen a pair that made it to HoH which has a completely blank tongue on the right shoe, I kid you not.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Not even for $50 would I touch these, if they were limited these lames would have been camping for these.

That is correct.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Not even for $50 would I touch these, if they were limited these lames would have been camping for these.

That is correct.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Magic1978 wrote:
Saw a pair of these and was even less impressed than the pics. Plus on the pair I saw, the paint job looked sloppy.

We got an email at work today saying that "10%" of the stock "may" have "quality issues" 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. And they made a TON of these joints to.  Way to go JB; I guess they had to follow up Lakers 6's with another unimpressive retro+ colorway to collect dust for a year.

23RAKIM45 wrote:
ALDY wrote:

Anyone else notice this?

I sure have.

Thats horrible is a suitable answer for each post 

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Magic1978 wrote:
Saw a pair of these and was even less impressed than the pics. Plus on the pair I saw, the paint job looked sloppy.

We got an email at work today saying that "10%" of the stock "may" have "quality issues" 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. And they made a TON of these joints to.  Way to go JB; I guess they had to follow up Lakers 6's with another unimpressive retro+ colorway to collect dust for a year.

23RAKIM45 wrote:
ALDY wrote:

Anyone else notice this?

I sure have.

Thats horrible is a suitable answer for each post 

went sneaker hunting today... these were in every store lol
they were literally begging people to buy these
30t6p3b.gif

went sneaker hunting today... these were in every store lol
they were literally begging people to buy these
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BOSSPLAYAZ45

Seen these again yesterday and definately not interested in them. Bring on the bourdeux

Yep these are trash.
Bourdeux's are a must

Originally Posted by BOSSPLAYAZ45

Seen these again yesterday and definately not interested in them. Bring on the bourdeux

Yep these are trash.
Bourdeux's are a must

Saw these in person yesterday. Not feeling them at all. There was even one pair that had glue stains and black paint drippings all  over the midsole.

Saw these in person yesterday. Not feeling them at all. There was even one pair that had glue stains and black paint drippings all  over the midsole.

saw these at footlocker yesterday and they just weren't doing it for me. 

Retail = Pass
Outlet = Pass

saw these at footlocker yesterday and they just weren't doing it for me. 

Retail = Pass
Outlet = Pass

Back
Top Bottom