Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

i hate going in to raffles for culver haha. They always do some bs and if you come in before 6 they're like sorry raffles ended at 5 and if you come in after 6 they're like sorry bro raffles ended at 6 lol

LOL, really? I usually always miss hitting those areas for raffles. We'll see today though.

Fam if you can't cop online on Saturday on a GR like this that I have heard even Richards is getting then it is time retire and perhaps pursue Shaqnosis .
smile.gif
No

Just did some research.. 

DO NOT pay a wild amount for these.. They are very GR and it will be WORTH it so try on Saturday before spending the resell. With that said I understand people will still miss which is a given, does not matter how GR the shoe is people will miss.. but the shoes will be available. Check stores that hardly get Jordans they SHOULD have these or be getting these, at least a 12-15 pair run. 

Also these are flooded in Queens N.Y. If you need me to point you in the right direction of where to get the best resell price, just PM me but like I said I would not suggest doing that yet.

Last edited:
So how true is HOH / FTL Corruption.

Does that type of shenanigans really go on?
Not at mine, then again Jordan demand isn't high around here where I live at all. Entered the raffle for PB Xs (frst raffle ever in my life) and I won [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Just did some research.. 

DO NOT pay a wild amount for these.. They are very GR and it will be WORTH it so try on Saturday before spending the resell. With that said I understand people will still miss which is a given, does not matter how GR the shoe is people will miss.. but the shoes will be available. Check stores that hardly get Jordans they SHOULD have these or be getting these, at least a 12-15 pair run. 
If these are VER GR why did I get an email from NDC stating that these are "Limited"

Since I had 3 emails, could I create a Shiekh account for each and enter the raffle with each? But wouldn't I have to have the same name on all of them? Perhaps put my friend's or sibling's names??

Since I had 3 emails, could I create a Shiekh account for each and enter the raffle with each? But wouldn't I have to have the same name on all of them? Perhaps put my friend's or sibling's names??
Must be a different name for the same store no matter how many different emails u have, but u can put the same name for different stores

If these are VER GR why did I get an email from NDC stating that these are "Limited"
so you can panic and buy, they might even do the "sell out at 8:01, wow were these limited? WOAH pairs just popped back up, must be my lucky day" trick to make people feel accomplished

I thought troll at first until he posted the email... [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Was hoping to cop and sell my cdps but moneys tight so ima have to pass on these... oh well my cdps are still dann near ds!! Gonna rock em til they're beat then cop the new release when I got the funds to do so... would really like to cop a pair for my lady tho.. shes missed out on the last 2 she wanted ( concord lows and infrared 3s)

Last edited:

Are you predicting that these will be on Ebay for 210 free shipping
nerd.gif
They'll go for about 220 shipped on eBay. Fire Red 3 status unless people think they should pay more for them, which they shouldn't.

Thinking about just rocking my CDP's until the soles fall off and just keeping the new one on Ice until the blue tint starts to yellow then start rocking those in the rotation in about 3 years.

Last edited:
SEMANTICS.
They said "LIMITED" because every shoe is Limited, even if they produced 1 Million pair for a Full GR.
Nothing is unlimited. They are playing games now.
:nerd:

Be honest, how many NT'ers here entered into every single raffle on the shiekh list and don't even live in the area???

Back
Top Bottom