Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Not that I don’t like the blue tint but on Certain models I would like jb to go back with the clear soles

They'll be clear once you wear them alot. This happen to my '16 Blk/Met after wearing them for a month straight. & I do agree, one of the best of the remastered series hands down.

Something about the extra contrasting does it for me. OG 23 on the side is nice too since at the time only Mike's PE 5's had his player number on them.

Kinda true but at the same time its 2000-2006 all over again.. thats when I was in HS and went into college with like 6 pairs of kicks :lol: hit college in 03 and got Total Foams, Blk/Red XII's, Huaraches, Olympic VII's, WC III's. Those had good quality.

I hope the 7s release next year for the Olympic Games.

I agree by far one of the best retros to date, they are super comfy and the materials are probably the best were going to get from JB at this point. I honestly can't believe some of you are talking bad about this last metallic retro they are seriously one of the best made releases that were very close to og that we have seen in years.

The 2016 black metallics are an EXCELLENT RETRO!!! They’re a bit bulkier around the ankle than OG, but they fit and look 💯

They'll be clear once you wear them alot. This happen to my '16 Blk/Met after wearing them for a month straight. & I do agree, one of the best of the remastered series hands down.

I've been saying this since they dropped, back in July of 2016.

Some shots I took of my Backdoor pair, last winter.

8)

WP_20180220_17_36_59_Rich.jpg
WP_20180220_17_36_54_Rich.jpg
WP_20180220_17_35_40_Rich.jpg
WP_20180220_17_35_31_Rich.jpg
WP_20180220_17_34_16_Rich.jpg
WP_20180220_17_34_07_Rich.jpg
WP_20180220_17_33_01_Rich.jpg
WP_20180220_17_32_10_Rich.jpg
WP_20180220_17_32_00_Rich.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

This is the BEST 3-6, Air Jordan OG Retro, so far this decade.

Screw all thoughts & opinions.

8)

I like the Black Tongues slightly more than the 3M's, but they're SUPER fire, and a certifed classic in their own right, also. There is NO wack OG V colorway, IMHO. All of them are fire. Including the scrapped Pre Grape's, and the Black Satin's. I just wish those used Durabuck, instead of the leather, and satin nylon material.

i agree...im not a big jordan guy (ive always liked high sb dunks/blazers)...but ive never seen a 5 i didnt like...i think the worst looking 5 is the one that is all elephant print...the 5 posted above is really nice...i was kinda hoping to find a good deal on the psg 5s that look similar...but ive spent wayyyy too much $ on shoes this year

does anyone lace their 5s out wide through the further eyelets? ive done that to one of my 5s but i havent really seen any other 5s laced like that while searching online...i kinda like the shoe looking bulky

I don't understand why that would be something you give a **** about :lol:, but I recall him mentioning that he's vegan to the extent of not wearing leather a few years back.

I'm pretty sure son hasn't worn Jordans in a long time.

I know it’s GMs.
But the leather looking weirdly shining and crinkly. Especially round the ankle bumps

Not gonna dissuade me, but leaves me wondering what kinda leather JB gonna use

Back
Top Bottom