Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

F44B6BCA-9B8F-4D13-85AF-F7D5F1BC6560.png

This pair has the exact same issue with the nike air... look at the gap under the NA on the left vs the right side :smh::smh::smh:

To be fair, it’s probably the same pair...AND probably fake on top of that...

I'm all over these. Very impressed with the pics. This was my first J ever back in '90 so I definitely have to cop. Glad they did a great job like the Infrared 6's this year.

Might have to double. Stacking classic pairs for the long haul because I’m cutting back hard on shoes next year and beyond. Not trying to repeat the last 11+ years. Gotta move on at some point. Priorities are changing. Got pretty much everything I ever wanted Jordan wise so it’s time. These, “OG HI cut” Chis and infra 90s will be my main priority next year and I’m pretty much done sans neutral grey 1s and maybe a couple other outliers. Would be the least amount of pairs copped in years if I can keep it to just that. Gonna be hard tho I’m sure.

Might have to double. Stacking classic pairs for the long haul because I’m cutting back hard on shoes next year and beyond. Not trying to repeat the last 11+ years. Gotta move on at some point. Priorities are changing. Got pretty much everything I ever wanted Jordan wise so it’s time. These, “OG HI cut” Chis and infra 90s will be my main priority next year and I’m pretty much done sans neutral grey 1s and maybe a couple other outliers. Would be the least amount of pairs copped in years if I can keep it to just that. Gonna be hard tho I’m sure.

This has been brewing in my mind for about a month now.. the way the releases have picked up is great but a little too much to try and keep up with. Dont even know certain shoes are dropping now adays aside from the ones at the top of my list.

OG colorways only and I only double up on the colorways I love the most and will wear frequently. Given I haven't been collecting very long and having to pass on many releases due to being a broke high schooler during most of the first remastered OG's, I have A LOT of pairs on my backlog as well as upcoming releases before I can finally be DONE with Jordan's. After this I think I might move onto other brands, new balance being one of them.

Quoting to laugh at you in 11 years when your *** is still right here with us, just with grey hair.

OG colorways only and I only double up on the colorways I love the most and will wear frequently. Given I haven't been collecting very long and having to pass on many releases due to being a broke high schooler during most of the first remastered OG's, I have A LOT of pairs on my backlog as well as upcoming releases before I can finally be DONE with Jordan's. After this I think I might move onto other brands, new balance being one of them.

Understandable. You’re young and have a lot ahead of you. Great time to start out for a young collector as we seem to be a golden age where the shoes are releasing with OG details and NA branding. You’re very lucky actually lol. By the time I was able to afford buying shoes consistently craftsmanship and quality was non existent for the most part of several years.

Understandable. You’re young and have a lot ahead of you. Great time to start out for a young collector as we seem to be a golden age where the shoes are releasing with OG details and NA branding. You’re very lucky actually lol. By the time I was able to afford buying shoes consistently craftsmanship and quality was non existent for the most part of several years.
Oh yeah for sure I'm very appreciative of the remaster initiative. I've been on NT since the 2011 Concord release but didn't make an account until 2015 when the Aqua 8s released. First shoe I saved all year for in my sophomore year of high school. I witnessed a lot of crappily done releases, OGs especially in that time. I'm incredibly grateful to have been able to really get into sneakers right as JB began paying more attention to craftmanship and details in their OG releases due to many on here and in the sneaker community in general for being vocal about what they wanted/expected from the brand.

Kinda true but at the same time its 2000-2006 all over again.. thats when I was in HS and went into college with like 6 pairs of kicks :lol: hit college in 03 and got Total Foams, Blk/Red XII's, Huaraches, Olympic VII's, WC III's. Those had good quality.

Back
Top Bottom