Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Bugging. The Black tongues are sick and will always be better than these to me. I also like the tongue so far, its not supposed to be that low but I think they OD'd on the 2016 Metallics. That 3M was great but they were odd.
Matter of taste. Never liked black tongues, and in my school back then, I remember back in ‘90 most of us didn’t care and felt like they were stale. How times change LOL

1574784795665.gif

Na man that toe box looks like a god send compared to the last retro. I would say the exact opposite. Toe box actually looks refined and not as bulky and boxy.
I agree! The amount of people JB hoodwinked on the last metallic retro is still kinda hilarious.
These V's continue to be absolute TANKS, and shape-wise look nothing like they are supposed to. But we all fall for better materials and NA so they are must cop.

air-jordan-5-black-metallic-nike-air-preview-2.jpg

OG
AJ1.jpg

AJ2.jpg

air-jordan-v-black-metallic-silver-og-pair-on-ebay-01.jpg

'16 Black Metallics don't deserve any slander. Those shoes are perfect on feet. We didn't even get the aerodynamic toe or durabuck collar on the '00 retros and those were only 10 year removed from the OG's. Easily the best Jordan from the remastered series along with the '15 Aqua 8's

Could be wishful thinking but with as many pics of these that we have already......I think we could see these a lot sooner than March

'16 Black Metallics don't deserve any slander. Those shoes are perfect on feet. We didn't even get the aerodynamic toe or durabuck collar on the '00 retros and those were only 10 year removed from the OG's. Easily the best Jordan from the remastered series along with the '15 Aqua 8's

I agree by far one of the best retros to date, they are super comfy and the materials are probably the best were going to get from JB at this point. I honestly can't believe some of you are talking bad about this last metallic retro they are seriously one of the best made releases that were very close to og that we have seen in years.

I agree by far one of the best retros to date, they are super comfy and the materials are probably the best were going to get from JB at this point. I honestly can't believe some of you are talking bad about this last metallic retro they are seriously one of the best made releases that were very close to og that we have seen in years.
The 2016 black metallics are an EXCELLENT RETRO!!! They’re a bit bulkier around the ankle than OG, but they fit and look 💯

Back
Top Bottom