Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

God Damn ! That's horrible !! ^^^^^^ treating those like some slippers ! Lol and dudes on here worrying about a lil crease ! LMFAO

Oh wait a minute, is that cause they're small ?

Last edited:
Idk I'm going to Sneaker Con NY, is 280 to much for these? I was gonna sell the grapes DS as a pack for 600

God Damn ! That's horrible !! ^^^^^^ treating those like some slippers ! Lol and dudes on here worrying about a lil crease ! LMFAO

Oh wait a minute, is that cause they're small ?
thats what im thinking honestly
mean.gif

Yea that's to much sell them for what u paid for then because you took away from someone that actually wanted them.

I did want them, but I want some space jams, I'm not about to save my paychecks to get a pair, I battle resell with resell.

Waittttttt....I'm just gonna assume u already have the bunny 8's, suns 8's, and the crimsons that are still sitting on shelves which is why you chose to go with these. 
indifferent.gif

I don't like the VIII quite honestly. Not even the aquas.

I came in the game 20 years ago with the BRED VIII that's about to drop at the end of the month. I remember the VIII being hot and heavy (and not in a good way).

Honestly, my mindset was totally wrong this weekend and last. I copped my second pair of J's EVER last weekend in the 11's. I thought that cop would be hard but it actually was easy. So I came into the black grapes a little naive, thinking it would be easy too.

Naturally, I was wrong... But at this particular time I'm not ready to rock my 11's. I wanted to rock the V's and let the 11's sit. So when that didn't happen, I needed some backups, hence plan B.

After that long of a day, I just wanted something tangible in my hand. No other retros, were immediately available (save for the VIII, which I don't want).

I'm Wide opeN, and this is my story!!!

the 8 has terrible vent and is one of the top 3 heaviest jordans 

8/9/15 are crazy heavy

Last edited:
I don't like the VIII quite honestly. Not even the aquas.

I came in the game 20 years ago with the BRED VIII that's about to drop at the end of the month. I remember the VIII being hot and heavy (and not in a good way).

Honestly, my mindset was totally wrong this weekend and last. I copped my second pair of J's EVER last weekend in the 11's. I thought that cop would be hard but it actually was easy. So I came into the black grapes a little naive, thinking it would be easy too.

Naturally, I was wrong... But at this particular time I'm not ready to rock my 11's. I wanted to rock the V's and let the 11's sit. So when that didn't happen, I needed some backups, hence plan B.

After that long of a day, I just wanted something tangible in my hand. No other retros, were immediately available (save for the VIII, which I don't want).

I'm Wide opeN, and this is my story!!!

I hear you bruh ! It happens, we all lose a release here and there. If someone says they don't, they are lieing. It's cool grab what you like. We were just playing around, boys being boys. In the future if you want, hit up the buy and sell in here. I promise you will find something you like. All kinds of retros and all. But it doesn't matter, grab what you like. At the end of the day, you got to rock em. Enjoy your new grab my man !

Last edited:
still have not decided if i should cop or not ... :S i like these..i m afraid that i might not be able to cop the toro 4s or the fire red 3s later this summer..i have a pair reserved till tomorrow.. :S

Life's too short to keep shoes ds..imma rock mine any chance I get. :smokin
Yup! Sold all the kicks I will never wear. To keep them DS is wasted money and to try and sell or trade these days is a headache I don't need.

Last edited:
still have not decided if i should cop or not ... :S i like these..i m afraid that i might not be able to cop the toro 4s or the fire red 3s later this summer..i have a pair reserved till tomorrow.. :S
The craftsmanship on this shoe is meant to be insane (mine aren't here yet so can't fully comment)..the price in this shoe is only going to go up, believe me. the toro 4 i heard is a full GS so that will never be rape prices.. get the black grapes before you regret it in the long run

After striking out on raffles, online, & 6 pm House of Hoops no show pick up ( I officialy hate dudes that wear mullets); I was ready to give up & pay reseller prices. I was *****ing & moaning a couple of pages back bout how they were going for like $300 on eBay...well I come home after the work...I see my kids with a Father's Day poster & wifey with Walking Dead season 2 dvd & Black Grapes sz 9. I know there's some guys in here not so high on religion..but THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME WITH WONDERFUL CHICK &  KIDS...feel blessed on this Father's Day

After striking out on raffles, online, & 6 pm House of Hoops no show pick up ( I officialy hate dudes that wear mullets); I was ready to give up & pay reseller prices. I was *****ing & moaning a couple of pages back bout how they were going for like $300 on eBay...well I come home after the work...I see my kids with a Father's Day poster & wifey with Walking Dead season 2 dvd & Black Grapes sz 9. I know there's some guys in here not so high on religion..but THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME WITH WONDERFUL CHICK &  KIDS...feel blessed on this Father's Day

View media item 457012

View media item 457013

View media item 457014

View media item 457015
That's a great gift!

Back
Top Bottom