Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

After striking out on raffles, online, & 6 pm House of Hoops no show pick up ( I officialy hate dudes that wear mullets); I was ready to give up & pay reseller prices. I was *****ing & moaning a couple of pages back bout how they were going for like $300 on eBay...well I come home after the work...I see my kids with a Father's Day poster & wifey with Walking Dead season 2 dvd & Black Grapes sz 9. I know there's some guys in here not so high on religion..but THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME WITH WONDERFUL CHICK &  KIDS...feel blessed on this Father's Day
haha nice story man, sounds like the best present ever.. when you expected nothing and had given up hope.. love it

After striking out on raffles, online, & 6 pm House of Hoops no show pick up ( I officialy hate dudes that wear mullets); I was ready to give up & pay reseller prices. I was *****ing & moaning a couple of pages back bout how they were going for like $300 on eBay...well I come home after the work...I see my kids with a Father's Day poster & wifey with Walking Dead season 2 dvd & Black Grapes sz 9. I know there's some guys in here not so high on religion..but THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME WITH WONDERFUL CHICK &  KIDS...feel blessed on this Father's Day

View media item 457012

View media item 457013

View media item 457014

View media item 457015

Those type of chicks are the type of chicks a guy needs ! Great gift !

price will go up even more when that vid goes out.. cop while you can!

View media item 457012

View media item 457013

View media item 457014

View media item 457015
thats dope

View media item 457012

View media item 457013

View media item 457014

View media item 457015

Yeah man thank god thats a good family right there congrats happy fathers day

That father's day gift made this whole thread worth it. Congrats to everyone who copped but its time to unsubscribe! Let the ash go
laugh.gif

price will go up even more when that vid goes out.. cop while you can!
dam bro we get it that u want us to buy the shoes... but these resellers want to much rite now we just gotta stay patient these prices come down

Last edited:
dam bro we get it that u want us to buy the shoes... but these resellers want to much rite now we just gotta stay patient these prices come down
well dont say i didnt warn you man! just giving people info, do with it as you please.

I bet theres going to be a lot of people selling them when their online pairs come in, so the market will have more pairs and the price could possibly lower, if it does it will be a bit but at least your size maybe available and the price might be good... Everyone be on the lookout and good luck if youre still looking for a pair

They were more damn limited thn I thought only one damn store had them in the whole county I live in and I heard they only had 30 pairs 

Entered about 30 raffles me and my girl. Won once! But at least I won. Pretty Damn hard cop if I do say so.

That's nice! But I am curious as to how you're girl managed to get your size after you failed so miserably...
Lol I'm curious to as why youre curious how she got it; its 2013..ladies are putting in work for shoes just like the fellas. This the 2nd time she came thru for me...the 1st time was for the Breds when I won a raffle but wasnt home, but she told em my size & everything.

Back
Top Bottom