Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

thats no consolation prize, thats a punishment.

Lmao ! Damn bruh ! Sorry to hear that ! Cause In no way shape or form is that a consolidation prize ! No offence, but I wouldn't rock those for free. And for dude who commented that these are nicer than the grapes ! You smoking that loud or you a straight hater ! And what are you doing In a thread where you "HATE" the shoe ? Are you bored bruh ? Trolling ? Which one is it ? I never got ppl going through threads of kicks that they HATE. Like we got a lot of threads here, yet you will only find me In the ones I like and are going after. Which by the way, I am just waiting on my shipping confirmation. Lol
No but seriously I just never got that ? And you ain't new to Niketalk either ???

@sthebeast how do I get mine to look like that ?

Last edited:
Do you guys know any cleaning products to keep the suede/nubuck look for this shoe look good? Like a water protectant or something of the like? :nerd:

Last edited:
Probably took a wet towel, applied Ritz powder dye, and just wiped it in. :nerd:

I mean truthfully the pair I picked up in person was nice and dark. I'm sure black dye will make them really dark though.

actually i just mixed up some RIT powdered dye, used a paintbrush to apply it, let it sit for a few hours, and then used a damp cloth to wipe off the access. the end result was a nice rich black

actually i just mixed up some RIT powdered dye, used a paintbrush to apply it, let it sit for a few hours, and then used a damp cloth to wipe off the access. the end result was a nice rich black
I'm not gonna do that stuff. Instead I'm gonna keep it nice and ashy. Gives it a nice vintage look :smile:

different strokes for different folks i guess, but the ashiness hinders the colorway for me personally

I never messed with any dyes before. Is it hard to do, is it a real messy process. My only concern is, can I ruin my shoe, by effing it up ? Cause I have zero experience with any sort of dye.

I never messed with any dyes before. Is it hard to do, is it a real messy process. My only concern is, can I ruin my shoe, by effing it up ? Cause I have zero experience with any sort of dye.

nah these a low chance of messing it up. just play it careful and youll do alright

Last edited:
Congrats to all who were able to scoop these up today...

I'm still salty....
you said you "got dat call" on your 1 ticket?
Waittttttt....I'm just gonna assume u already have the bunny 8's, suns 8's, and the crimsons that are still sitting on shelves which is why you chose to go with these. 
indifferent.gif
sunny / bunnys gonna be sittin for days

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha wtf man .. you fell victim to HB .. thats part of the reason they make these other Jordans as consolation cuz kids feel like they need a jordan shoe and its jordan so they ask mom or dad to buy it since they couldnt get the retro ... but man u fell victim and like dude said u gotta have standards there are much better looking Jordan brand shoes than those lol ... to each their own man enjoy your come up

Fixed...

Lol that consolation prize had me dying over here. I mean I'd rather cop those kobe,lbj lows,Air Force ones, flyknits, saddles, hell the nike socks was a better pick then them jordan brand garbage. Shoulda bought more socks.

Last edited:
Lol that consolation prize had me dying over here. I mean I'd rather cop those kobe,lbj lows,Air Force ones, flyknits, saddles, hell the nike socks was a better pick then them jordan brand garbage. Shoulda bought more socks.

Oh my god, you got me dieing over here ! Damn bruh I can't breathe ! My boy said the socks were damn better. ! How do you guys say QTF ??? Is that about right ? Nice one, I crown your comment the best out of all of ours. Shoot we all had a go on that one, but yohr hit the nail on the head ! That one definitely gets crowned !!!!

Man, the more I look at my pair the more I like them. I don't mind the "ash" whatsoever cause I know it's high quality suede. Idk when these will be unds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom