Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

So you are saying all the V's made in the past year that ran a half size big (same design diff c/w) are the same as a pair made 13 years ago? Or what exactly? They wouldn't change the design just because the upper is a different material, but the material will hold differently.

No, not all pairs because i dont own any og 5s or retro 5s from 2006/2007.
But i have the 2000 retro fire reds and 2000 white/metallic silver and they feel bigger than the 2013 retros. My 2013 retro size 11 feels like the 2000 retro size 10.5. Not in length but the upper.
The 2000 retros have a much softer leather, so the toe u can press down with one finger. Also the midsoles of the 2000 retros were softer.

Well I just struck out on one raffle so I'm down to 3...hopefully I'm able to get a pair for myself :frown:
How do you know you struck out? Did other people already get called from the same spot? If you don't mind me asking, which spots did you enter at?

I did the FA's at Hudson & Woodbridge and the FTL's at Woodbridge, Bridgewater & Watchung. No calls yet. The waiting game is killing me.

So what if it is in your hand?  For some reason all the videos I have seen don't show any ash, yet everyone keeps complaining about ashy in this thread.  You guys hold the shoe in your hand for a minute and then come on here claiming they are perma-ashy and won't cop.  But you really have NO IDEA about the sneaker quality because you don't own it and you haven't rocked it.  You can't argue this because it is fact.  Buy the sneakers, take them home, brush the long haired nubuck or w/e, rock them, and then come back and give me your opinion.  Until then anything you say is 100% meaningless.

And obviously by "you people" I mean the people complaining...wow.  YOU PEOPLE are so sensitive.

first off im copping hoping for the best and how is me holding a 100 % authentic product in my hand and seeing the discoloration meaningless come on fam be smart you think all these products you see in video are authentic. we are speaking on what we saw with our own two eyes not a video! and the comments about YOU PEOPLE was a laughing matter if you didnt catch that

How do you know you struck out? Did other people already get called from the same spot? If you don't mind me asking, which spots did you enter at?

I did the FA's at Hudson & Woodbridge and the FTL's at Woodbridge, Bridgewater & Watchung. No calls yet. The waiting game is killing me.
Nah I signed up for 4 raffles and one of them called and said they only had a size 12 and 14 (I'm a size 13). So I have to wait for the 3 other stores to call to see if I won. I signed up at Hudson too and other spots in NJ/NY but I hate waiting

Wondering where ur pairs went lol. Ish is blown open ABC doing coverage on the sneaker game. "LMAO NIKE REFUSED TO COMMENT ON MAKING LIMITED SUPPY" yah think.....

Just got that call 
smokin.gif

Nah I signed up for 4 raffles and one of them called and said they only had a size 12 and 14 (I'm a size 13). So I have to wait for the 3 other stores to call to see if I won. I signed up at Hudson too and other spots in NJ/NY but I hate waiting

Hudson usually calls me between 10am & noon and I haven't heard from them yet. Not feeling too positive about that.

So what if it is in your hand?  For some reason all the videos I have seen don't show any ash, yet everyone keeps complaining about ashy in this thread.  You guys hold the shoe in your hand for a minute and then come on here claiming they are perma-ashy and won't cop.  But you really have NO IDEA about the sneaker quality because you don't own it and you haven't rocked it.  You can't argue this because it is fact.  Buy the sneakers, take them home, brush the long haired nubuck or w/e, rock them, and then come back and give me your opinion.  Until then anything you say is 100% meaningless.

And obviously by "you people" I mean the people complaining...wow.  YOU PEOPLE are so sensitive.
most of the black grape 5s on youtube r pretty ashy so u need to search that b4 callin people out...it is what it is 

Back
Top Bottom