Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Hopefully I can cop Saturday morning at Champs Galleria... Always good to have a plug...
Yeah they doin a FCFS there so if I don't get a call today that's the spot I'm headed to.

Do you have a connect there? I know a dude that works their but he doesn't work on Saturday mornings because it gets too hectic.

Last edited:
Got 4 calls from 4 different stores. I don't think these are as hyped as some would believe

I got multiple tickets from 6 spots and haven't gotten one call yet. It may be geographical but around my way, the hype is DEFINITELY real.

Last edited:
How do you know you struck out? Did other people already get called from the same spot? If you don't mind me asking, which spots did you enter at?

I did the FA's at Hudson & Woodbridge and the FTL's at Woodbridge, Bridgewater & Watchung. No calls yet. The waiting game is killing me.

Watchung FTL told me they start Doing calls around 4.

air-jordan-v-black-grape-release-reminder.jpg

air-jordan-v-black-grape-release-reminder-3.jpg

air-jordan-v-black-grape-release-reminder-2.jpg

air-jordan-v-black-grape-release-reminder-1.jpg

lol,  local mom and pop shop already sold their entire stock only have a size 13 left.

at this rate these shops are just as bad as re-sellers.

I entered 9 raffles I have to at least win 1 if I don't oh well illmjustbtry to copp online tomorrow morning

if u don't answer do they leave a msg, I might be in the subway around 4
Nah man. If you don't answer they move on BUT when I won thunder 4s, I missed the call because I was working but I immediately called them back in about a minute and still won. Idk if every store will do that but its definitely worth a shot if you do miss the call.

if u don't answer do they leave a msg, I might be in the subway around 4
shoe palace in my area has a policy to where if you miss the call they wait 5 min and call back. if you miss both they move on to someone else and you lose your spot. i enter lots of raffles and for some reason shoe palace always comes thru for me- usually comes thru for me.
wink.gif

Was at the gym for HOH cumberland. Chick left a voice mail and said i had 30 min to call back. Lmao it was her personal cell phone. "I was like yah u may want to change that method cause some thirsty dudes going to be giving u that call back like next week"

Back
Top Bottom