Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

So by ashy you mean they pick up all of the dust/dirt etc floating around or?

If you remember these, not my pic, this should give you an idea of what I mean by ashy/pre-faded ..
View media item 454090
I envision the Black Grapes turning the same way after a while.

Not telling anyone "don't get them" just trying to give those who havent held them in their hands yet an idea of how the material is. Some people say they are similar to the Black/Red or Cavs 4's but I disagree.

Last edited:
Looks like the same material from the 2002 charcoal 7s they tend to get ashy if you don't use a suede brush.

If you remember these, not my pic, this should give you an idea of what I mean by ashy/pre-faded ..

Not telling anyone "don't get them" just trying to give those who havent held them in their hands yet an idea of how the material is. Some people say they are similar to the Black/Red or Cavs 4's but I disagree.
dude looks like he kicks rocks in them, not a great look. hopefully the 5s are better than that.. ill be mad pissed if mine turn out like that after some wear.. still copping though 
smokin.gif

just phoned ndc to see if its limited to 1 per person and he said he wasn't sure but it is "Quick strike release and very limited" so probably 1 per person.. sucks I wanted to cop 2.. i tried to get some numbers out of him but he wasn't leaking anything. oh well just have to hope i get a decent pair..might try another website for a 2nd pair.

Waiting for a call from shoe palace for a 2nd pair lock ... Got 6 tickets there so hopefully I get one call atleast ... If not ill try online NDC :D good luck folks

I got all my tickets laid out and my phone on the loudest volume setting it can go to.

Now I'm just waiting on the call... *crosses fingers*

Last edited:
So by ashy you mean they pick up all of the dust/dirt etc floating around or?

These were a pain in the *** to deal with

Back
Top Bottom