Air Jordan Spizike "3M" 1st look courtesy of Marqueesole

SOMEBODY has to be buying these for them to keep pumping them out.

25yuswsw28295.gif

I'll try and explain this simply to anyone wondering how we got to this point.

if you are someone who bought these:
View media item 120779

first off, ROFLCOPTERLMAO :lol:, and what were you thinking, these have to be up there with the worst Jordans ever.

that said, they sold, and somehow, sold well, sold out actually, am I right? when I saw these in the store I actually laughed, like "did they really make clown shoes?"

anyway

this brings us to these "3M's" [also this whole 3M and GITD fad has just been overkill-ed], If there is ever a shoe that demonstrates how to not let a colorblind person pick color placement on a sneaker, this is it.

even if you were a die hard spiz'ike fan, you cannot tell me this was executed well AT ALL!

/end rant :D

anyone who disagrees with this post, that's cool, it's one opinion against another

Last edited:
I was just about to bring up those "bordeaux" spizikes. 3Ms may very well sell out still. NT won't stop the likes of Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber from wearing.lol

these look like some blind person made on nikeid,wait i shouldn't diss the blind like that, but who on earth would approve this?? thought the last pair of these were the black and yellow in december...i cannot get behind any of these fusions...i cant believe i was thinking about maybe getting the son of mars and getting rid of that big ugly strap, then i realized there would be a big *** patch of velcro left..
mean.gif

so these POS have real 3m & the blk/red xiii doesnt :smh:

For real
Since everyone is pretty much in accordance that these, and all Spizikes, are absolute trash (which i agree) I'm gonna get a little off topic here...

JB makes so many asinine and puzzling decisions these days. I would love to be able to have a convo with someone in the department and get a few questions cleared up.

Obviously I have a lot of dissatisfaction with the way JB runs things now, but thats not really what this post is about. Its more about the confusing, as opposed to cheap/lazy, decisions they make so often.
For starters, I get that JB is all about the bottom dollar and really has no respect for the legacy, but if it was just about profit then why put Nubuck on the VII's but not the IV's? Why put 3M on greenbean's and spizike's, but leave it off of white/black V's and XIII's? Why cant they get the color right on fire red and infrared shoes, or Tech Grey? What difference could that choice of paint possibly have on the bottom line? Why do the clear soled shoes now have a blue tint? Why are the toe-boxes on almost all J's getting so bulky? There are so many other needless changes I just cant think of them all right now, and I dont think these changes are about saving JB money. Is anyone who works there even paying attention to what they do? Its like the shoes just roll out with no one approving the design at all

Ive heard it mentioned before that JB might be making little changes to each model in order to preserve the legacy of the OG's but I dont buy this for a second:
1 - JB has proven that it has no respect for the legacy of the shoes, so why would it care so much about the sanctity of OG collections that are putting ZERO dollars in JB coffers
2 - JB can differentiate OG's from retros in far more brand conscious ways (re: NIKE Air), without pointless and stupid changes like switching leather from Durabuck to Nubuck, no one except people who will hate the change actually notice this difference

/rant :rolleyes

cliffs:
-Has anyone at JB ever explained why they make these pointless and irritating little changes?

Kings county 2nd edition? Iguess Spizikes were just he best looking hybrids of jays to everyone, personally the dub zeros were the best hybrid, but too many color ways are dropping now for spizikes. Though the gym reds/raging bull that just dropped are fresh to death but that's just me. To many colors in a hybrid shoe throughs off the integrity in my opinion. Still debating on these though

Back
Top Bottom